The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello and Welcome! Forum Info Here...

JeremyRod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 21, 2017
Florida
Hi, my name is Jeremy and after listening to The Millionaire Fast Lane my mindset definitely has changed! I wanna thank @MJ DeMarco for publishing such a real book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlakeB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 10, 2017
Houston,Tx
No problem ... a few hundred bucks and wholla, it was done. It will serve to supplement the upcoming blog which is sure to be a conversation starter since my *methods* aren't what the mainstream currently is peddling. An example is David Bach's Smart Couples Finish Rich ... today I am uploading some more smilies and the particular one for that book is the *vomit* smiley.

Finishing Rich?? Isn't FINISHED dead? I don't want to be finished and rich. How aboalive and rich. :)
MJ man just showing some love reading TMF at library right now for 2nd time , by far most favorite book ive ever read i share it with many , youre the TRUTH!

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Hello im kurtis & I want to start by thanking @MJ DeMarco for publishing such a powerful book. im 22 live in Birmingham UK & im enthusiastic about building a winner life. I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever it is you are striving for and I hope everybody has an incredible day!

CoolBeans

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
May 14, 2017
South Africa
Hello everyone, My name is Nkululeko, you can call me Nk for short. I'm 17 and I live in South Africa, and no I don't ride elephants on my way to school. I'm one of the many proofs on how TMF has reached all 4 corners of the world. Congrats MJ. Can't wait for unscripted . I know this forum is a gold field of information so I will be digging in everyday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dung

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 23, 2017
Vietnam
Thank you MJ, I feel lucky when i'm here. I look forward to learning something new from others !

Message from Viet Nam

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Quality control won't be a problem!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Congratulations, we just got the 50th member in the forum!!!

cidargroup

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2008
Hello millionaires
i am from nigeria, 27yrs and i am looking to make millions online as you all have as i have a small website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it is small and i will like your help any means possible to be like you..... My number is br549.

Last edited by a moderator:

rxcknrxll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 16, 2008
Space
It's crazy, because I just got on the RD forums for the first time a few days ago. I saw a link over here, and this place looks like it rocks hard. I am not a millionaire, but over the past couple years I've changed my associations and regularly hang with several successful business owners. My financial education started about two years ago. I've always worked my tail off and have experienced a lot of success in sales. But I had to learn the hard way that making a high income doesn't mean anything if your balance sheet and personal life aren't in order. Here's to the good life. Here's to education and good relationships :icon_super:. Much success to you all.

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
Hello & Good evening ,
I found this forum last night, I have been on it for the last 24 hour's non-stop reading and taking note's. I had to take a break to go get myself some more Mt. Dew drank one, 24 pack during this time :smx6: I joined the RD forum back around 2004 or so. I can not get over how nice this site is.

I have taken a lot of lesson's I learned from reading all types of book's and life lessions and took action it. I have built a few business groups over the last few year's.
I should reach a Million in Net Worth, within the next 18-24 month's. According to my CPA and my market. After reading so many threads here I'm starting to think I can " Fast Track " that down by many Month's:smx1::banana:...
I would like to thank the owner of this web site for everything he has did here,
A very nice info-packed forum....

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 26, 2010
Hi all,

I have just joined the forum. Thanks for lots of postings that are encouraging and inspirational. I aim to be a millionaire before hitting 40, since I realized the importance of money at a much later age. Half way there, but hope to learn a lot from the members here, to apply the fastlane short cut. Having been indoctrinated with money as evil and a fastlane to moral destruction, I am still in the midst of self-cleansing!
I have read MJ's piece on his "millionaire-hood" at 33, and I wish I had a mentor in my twenties to have taught me some money sense. Well, I had to learn the hard way. Now I tell my younger buddies to keep their eyes open in financial matters, and start saving/investing wisely earlier.
Sorry, if I had posted this introduction from a wrong thread. Thanks again, all!

Cheers,
Vick

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2010
San Diego, CA
Just wanted to introduce myself, im Jason from San Diego, Ca and i have the best job in the world- social media & online marketing for one of the fastest growing personal development companies- Peak Potential Training & the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind Author T Harv Eker. It is nice to meet everyone, i look forward to contributing to this forum & getting to know others. Cheers

Builderman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 20, 2011
rural No. California
Hello MJ and everyone,

I am brand-new to this forum and have read - with unbridled enthusiasm - the Fastlane book online. I am a remodeling contractor based in No. California and turning my life around at fifty. Working on several e-deas presently, mostly related to e-commerce in the field of DIY construction. MJ, your book lifted me out of a depressing rut (I could blame the economy but it really rests with my choices) and for that alone I am eternally grateful. I GET it now; just working on the gettin' more! Thank you!!

Cheers, Builderman

mvidaurre

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2011
Guadalajara, Mexico
Hello Everyone,

I'm Manuel from Mexico. I'm a real estate and IT Entrepreneur. I used to be an Advisor for a United Nations Agency and before that an Software Analyst in the University of Guadalajara (my hometown). After working 16 years in the University and UN I left those for good and join my associate in business. We had been doing good the las five years, we had have three different companies two still survive and doing well. But I'm not satisfied a friend recommended The Millionaire Fastlane (TMF ) and I purchased the paper book when I was in San Diego in May doing a consultantship for advice a clients that want to purchase a Plastics Plant in San Diego. I usually read 10 books at the same time, normally for IT I'm a Ruby Developer and I had used RoR successfully in several projects. TMF has been very inspiring for me and to have the opportunity to learn about what very focus and oriented people in the fastlane are doing is a bless. IMHO I'll do my best to contribute to help grow this forum.

I had been cracking new Ideas for money trees in other post I'll present some of those to have your feedback. I have lot to read, learn and contribute. My spirit is committed for creating a world with more and better opportunities for everybody and Internet offers a wonderful medium to accomplish this.

Regards

Manuel

Rafal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 14, 2011
Warsaw, Poland
Hello :)
I'm Rafal - Warsaw, Poland. I'm 33 y.o and 15 years in business. I'm proud of the fact, that I never ever worked for someone else. Gotta keep it that way, right?

So, I'm here to add some value but also to pick your brain.

See you around :)

Rafal

Wendy303

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks so much for the intro. I look forward to participating!

santa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 15, 2011
UK
Hi everyone. I read the book a few months ago and loved it!!! I'm from the UK.
I currently have some health problems that has seen me off work and take up most of my time but am working on using an entrepreneurial spirit to help get me better and able to put some of my business ideas into practice!

My first financial goal is to see if I can earn an extra crust on the side to pay for my medical bills and/or get better enough to go back to my job. Though my main priority at the moment is dealing with the health issues directly.

jwsoundguy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2011
Just finished the book and I have already re-thought out my previously failed online venture. Not giving up and always rethinking the choices are really key - thanks, MJ. Affecting millions is something I didn't totally understand until I read the book. Once I then thought about the people I know that have gained their $$ independence - they did affect thousands or more. My previous web venture was limited to perhaps 300 target companies that barely responded. My thanks for getting me to take accountable thoughts and keep tweaking the ideas until it clicks......

NewWorldOrder

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 16, 2011
Greetings all,

I'm based in Massachusetts, and I stumbled on MJ's book through an Amazon.com suggestion. I feel that we all have "bullshit" detectors, and when I read MJ's stuff, my "bullshit" detector wasn't going off--my "this is some true shit" detector was going off!

I'm currently in the workforce, but when I was in school (undergrad and grad), I was able to succeed because of my environment, the people I hung out with most of the time. I strongly believe that we in general become the composite average of the 5 people we associate with most closely.

Thus, my hope in joining this community is to surround myself with like-minded people. Because if you're someone who really believes the Fastlane philosophies, you'll feel like alien most of the day. So the hope is that here I can feel less of alien, and fortify my efforts toward wealth generation as well as help others.

Best,

NewWorldOrder

myworld360

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2011
San Jose, CA
What's up Millionaires, Multimillionaires, Soon to Be Millionaires, and Millionaire Minded Entrepreneurs!

My name is Randy 38 yrs. young from San Jose, CA. Right smack in the middle of the Silicon Valley. I'm most definitely here to network strong and make contacts that will further fuel my already obsessive entrepreneur spirit. I look to add value to every life I am blessed to come in contact with and hope to due so by mingling with you good folks here at The Millionaire Fast Lane Forum.

Now I'm back to the "Hustle!" Stay Hungry!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 13, 2011
East Coast
Thank you for the welcome!

Hi All!
I'm new here and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, as the forum suggests! :smxA:
My name is Molly Rider. I am a writing Coach and Mentor for Entrepreneurs.
I live in New England and excited to join this forum because I like learning from others and appreciate the opportunity to connect with success minded individuals. I live in a small community where talking about your dreams and financial goals is not the norm. People here are content to stay in their comfort zone and do as their parents did. There is nothing wrong with the lifestyle, it simply limits the number of people with whom I can have this kind of conversation.

I am currently writing a creative non-fiction book series for YA and young adult. I hope to someday be a famous author. I also hope to help start programs to re-inspire the youth of America. Teens and pre-teens should know that they are not too young to actualize their dreams. They do not need to wait until they are out of school to start their “career.†They can see their dreams come true today.

I plan to do this by first following my dreams and helping those who are starting to step into their dreams! Then, I plan to create a curriculum for kids and piloting it in private or charter schools before taking action to move it into the mainstream public school curriculum.
I am always open to suggestions and positive thoughts!

Connectiv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 5, 2011
Hello MJ,

I just heard of this forum from my friend and business partner and this place has endless and priceless pieces of information. Thank you for taking the time to set this up. We all appreciate it.

I am a young professional who just graduated college 2 years ago and majored in Entrepreneurship and Supply Chain Management. I have had my own car detailing business since I was 18 so I have always been the entrepreneur type.

Me and my friend are now in the process of starting a lead management company. We do SEO and generate leads all over the country across a variety of niches.

I look forward to reading more and learning from others!!

Thank you,

rlmjenkins

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2011
Hi all, looking forward to learning and participating. I'm from Virginia and no stranger to the Internet but still enjoy learning and growing.

Roxanne

Charles Fuchs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2012
Las Vegas
I am looking forward with the vast amounts of free intelligent information on this forum. Add me or ask me any questions, I am here to help everyone and share like minded ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...