The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello and Welcome! Forum Info Here...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for visiting -- this forum is for high-level achievers interested in hitting the fastlane of financial independence. Although this forum and its accompanying tools is still in pre-launch mode and no external marketing is being conducted, feel free to post.

MISSION OF THIS FORUM
The mission of this forum is to provide high-level business advice, recommendation, and networking opportunities for success minded individuals. This forum is for REAL BUSINESS and REAL INVESTMENT oriented individuals. The goal is for successful, and soon-to-be-successful people to learn from each other.

For example, if you're looking to be the best basketball player ever, you'd seek advice from Michael Jordan. This forum's primary goal is to introduce these kinds of opportunities to business people around the world.

RULES OF THE ROAD
NETWORK MARKETING POSTS ARE PROHIBITED
AFFILIATE MARKETING POSTS ARE PROHIBITED
POLITICAL POSTS ARE PROHIBITED
SPAM IS PROHIBITED
NONSENSE POSTS ARE PROHIBITED

There will be a low tolerance policy as our objective is quality posts, comments, and questions.

20 quality posts > 20,000 useless posts. Having users sift through mounds of inconsequential posting material will not occur here.

PROMOTIONAL SIGNATURES ARE PROHIBITED UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND/OR ARE KNOWN.

To your success,
MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
No problem ... a few hundred bucks and wholla, it was done. It will serve to supplement the upcoming blog which is sure to be a conversation starter since my *methods* aren't what the mainstream currently is peddling. An example is David Bach's Smart Couples Finish Rich ... today I am uploading some more smilies and the particular one for that book is the *vomit* smiley.

Finishing Rich?? Isn't FINISHED dead? I don't want to be finished and rich. How about alive and rich. :)

emorgan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 24, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
What?!

MJ- you a conversation starter? lol ;)

I am glad to be here- I also run in the world on online and offline PR, blogs and business. I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from others here!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
A rating system will later be incorporated to identify users and their financial net worth. This policy will exist so our users know who exactly they are getting advice/recommendations from. Business advice from an entrepreneur worth $10 million is far more than advice from a 19 year old teen who doesn't even own a car.
Wow, I'm not even that...I'm a 16 year old who doesn't own a car! Hopefully, I can learn enough here and from other forums over time to evolve into the entrepreneur with a $10M net worth though.

Also, I'd just like to compliment you, MJ, on your job creating this forum. I appreciate the time you took to do this and I like the setup as well. The forums are well categorized and should lead to some excellent discussions. Thanks!

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
glad to be here

I have already recognized a name or two from other forums and have enjoyed learning from these folks.

Unfortunately many of these forums have been overtaken by crap and it is great to see this one set up.

Anyhow I have not yet hit the fast track like many others. Perhaps i am not going in the right direction or have not found my way just yet, but I plan to change that.

Ideas are not the problem and neither is taking action. It's just combining the fundamentals with ideas and action to produce something of value.

Look forward to being here and thanks for inviting me MJ

Joe

emorgan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 24, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Omg

Not only do I see old friends here, but we have Eva Longoria! Oh wait- Parker- whatever- lol

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
Its good to see some familiar faces here. I hope to continue to learn from the same giving people who have been helping me over the past couple of years, and it is my goal to eventually possess the knowledge and experience that qualifies me to dispense good advice of my own.

...To the longevity of this community!!! :cheers:

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
Hello to All

I have to say "Thanks" to MJ for taking the time to set this up. I'm not ready to abandon the RDPD forums yet, but I'm dying to catch up on Russ's news.
:icon_super:

For what it's worth, I just received clarification on the 911 thread on "the other site" and it looks like it is staying. They really seem to want to keep that forum open to all opinions, no matter how irrelivent.
:nopity:

It looks like the best I can hope for is to start an "Off Topic" thread and move the crap there.

I'm glad we don't need to deal with it here.

kimberland

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jul 25, 2007
MJ... looking forward to reviewing... I mean reading your book.

I went to a free presentation by that Bach character.
Wasn't even worth that admission price.
Some of the info he was spreading even about the slow train
was plain and simply WRONG.

How are you going to do the net worth rating?
Honor system?
'Cause considering my hubby jokes about not even knowing that...

: )

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Back home in Kansas

Wow...you're all here- Auntie 'Em, toto, everyone. So wonderful to find this place. Just wanted to say hi, and I'll be posting more in the near future. Seriously, can't say enough how happy I am to see all these ol' timers here! Everyone's advice and previous posts were so beneficial- I can't wait to get started here.

Cheers!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Thanks for setting this up

MJ, thx for setting this forum up. And yes, I am looking forward for better advice (got tired already of the 911 threads and some candidate's political agenda)

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Hello everyone!

Thanks for creating the site! I enjoy reading the thread over at RDPD recently so I decided to give the forums a shot. I like the idea of no network marketing advertising....cuts out TONS of BS. Look forward to many great topics in the future!

Antonio.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 28, 2007
Saint Louis
Hey thanks for creating this site MJ. Its going to be an awesome site when once it actually start's to grow OMG we are starting already :).

Jason_MI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 25, 2007
So.....if no one minds me asking (and yes, I like this format and forum a lot), how are 'we' going to continue to grow and keep going?

BlackHollow

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 31, 2007
Northern Colorado
Thank you MJ for setting up this forum! I was getting tired of sifting through the b.s. over at the RD site. You don't know me from a hole in the wall, but I truely value your writings and have read most all of your posts at RD that I could dig up. As you mentioned, I would rather learn from those who have done, than those who have thought.

My S/N at RD was glock35ipsc. I am a regular guy with an awesome wife, two wonderful kiddos, and a desire to give them more. I work a 40 hour a week job (which I really do love), and operate a part-time business out of my shop at home. I do CNC metal cutting and custom fabrication, mostly automotive parts, but wall art as well. It's not MLM, it's hands-on making stuff that people want, but don't necessarily need. But since they want it, they pay me well to make it. I have been using the profits to add to and upgrade my fabrication equipment. Although it is hands-on work, and it limits my time to accomplish other tasks while I am in the shop (yes, I just read your time = asset thread over at RD!), it is producing a very good income, one that has been continuing to rise since I started.

I am working on building it up to the next step, which is moving from being a full time employee to being fully self employed. After that, the next move will be to expand the capabilities of my shop, which will require more folks to run the equipment, then to move on to the business owner side of things.

Wow, I am really looking forward to watching this forum evolve. Thank you again MJ!!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So.....if no one minds me asking (and yes, I like this format and forum a lot), how are 'we' going to continue to grow and keep going?

In the short term, it will be up to the few people here to participate and grow this place. I thank you to those who have spread the word as well as "sig-pimped" the forum.

I've sig-pimped this place at RD as well as the exotic forums I belong too (as long as they allowed it.)

My creation of the place is a bit premature and didn't intend on doing this until September.

As for the longer term, I plan on advertising this place at exotic car forums as well as other places. Now before ya'll start scratching your head, these forums are great places to meet ultra-successful people. I've met more successful people by hanging out at these forums then I did in my 10 years prior. Some of them have great stories to share, as well as fastlane knowledge.

Lots of them are looking for investments as well -- a great example is ATW's self-storage business. I think many of my fellow car enthusiasts would jump at the opportunity.

I will start spending money on advertising once I feel this place is presentable as a product. (Design, systems, ratings, functions, etc.) At the moment, its just a bare skeleton. I'm shooting for ASAP.

MJ

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Quality control won't be a problem!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Congratulations, we just got the 50th member in the forum!!!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007