What's new

Hello and thank you for inviting me!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jim Good

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
Hey everyone,
My name is Jim Good and I am new to the Fastlane Forum. My whole life I knew there was something more. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane twice, I now have a good idea of what it is. Currently I work at Lowe's Home Improvement. Many of my coworkers are older and I can see that deep down they are disappointed where their life's choices have taken them. Working a relatively thankless fulltime job at a retail store. After reading the book, I vowed to never join them.
Working a job has never tickled my fancy. While I am naturally a happy-go-lucky person and love to smile, but about half way through my shift I become nasty and really do not like who I become everytime I am there. I realize the quick solution is to quit and to find another job, but how long will I work there before I realize it is all the same as well.
While I went to college for a few years, I am no longer doing so. I see my friends that just graduated working at local retail chains as well. The cost of school is not beneficial and especially with the economy as it is, it is not getting better.
I realize my decision to go Fastlane is difficult and at times it is not going to be fun, but if I am going to work hard.. it is going to be for myself and not some mid level manager that is only concerned with getting their promotion.
I look forward to developing working relationships with everyone and wish you all the best,
Jim
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Kon. Zua tuapf moli tuni ug vji Muxi't xuslist op nz esie. :)
 
Ximduni Kon! Zua epf O esi up vji teni qehi op e muv ug esiet. O vaspif vu vji getvmepi egvis fidofoph vjev gopotjoph nz dummihi fihsii xuamfp'v hiv ni xjisi O xepvif. O vjopl zuas ettanqvoup vjev zua'f gopf vji teni qsucmint ev epuvjis kuc ot tquv up. Xjivjis O'wi ciip op e fief-ipf getv guuf kuc op johj tdjuum us vji ximm-qezoph OV desiis O jewi pux, O'wi guapf vjev vji dunnup fipunopevus ot vjev O fup'v moli giimoph moli O'n keomif gus iohjv juast epf O fup'v moli vjev vjisi't e mopi ug qiuqmi johjis aq vjep ni xju esi sieqoph vji cipigovt ug nz jesf xusl cigusi O en. Ov tuapft moli zua'wi huv e tumof ceti vu liiq zua nuvowevif, pux ot vji voni vu cihop veloph edvoup, huuf madl!
 
Ximduni Kon epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom