The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sunflowerpower

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 12, 2017
Connecticut
My name is Cassie. I’m a 23 year old female who is an aspiring millionaire. I guess I’m going to start off my introduction asking for advice. Anything you can contribute would help a great deal and thanks in advance.

I’m a licensed cosmetologist and with the idustry growing rapidly year by year, I know it’s a career (and passion) that I’m able to do a lot with. I would love to contribute to such an amazing industry such as mine, and would like some guidance on what my action plan should be.

I have a great business idea; innovative and creative, professional and sales forward. I’m currently in school obtaining a bachelors degree in Business Administration to back up my business plan. (More so to have the degree as a backup, there are many courses online and webinars on how to successfully run your own salon but I want to do it the right way)

So I guess what I’m asking is I want my salon to be a franchise. With soon to be student loans, would I still be able to get a small business loan? And if so would I have to go into the business (when I wrote out the plan for the loan) telling them that I plan for it to be a franchise? Because I don’t want my business to be “small.” I want to do it big and right and have someone love the idea and want to be my first franchisee. But are there any other types of loans for me out there? Again, I plan on it being a full service salon and don’t think my idea would be covered by a small business loan.

Thank you so much for your time! And please please please ANY information you have is more than what I have. Thanks

Cass

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not yet I should!

Yes, I wrote 2 books to help answer all your questions. I don't really want to write them again here on the forum. ;)

Welcome to the board and congrats on having a plan and a vision for the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...