Rudy.wl
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2024
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hello I am new here. I am a Rudy i am 19yo and from Australia. on the road to greatness. Got recommended millionaire fast line and am about 2/3 of way through and thought i would check out this forum. Have been on this road to riches for only about a year, but I am grateful for this opportunity to be with so many entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Which is the complete opposite to the people I’ve spent my life with they were complete degenerates destine to live a life on the side walk and so was I. Until I thought why have I suffered so much through out my life. full of self hatred and pitty, never taking intelligent risks but constantly taking idiot risks, never enjoying myself my indulgence was self destruction. and gained nothing from the nearly decade of self abuse. Suffering is mainly what I know so why not use it for my benefit. Bc I know this road will not be easy. But what road is. But as I found out suffering for your fulfillment is a lot more pleasurable than suffering for your destruction.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
