Sunflowerpower
New Contributor
My name is Cassie. I’m a 23 year old female who is an aspiring millionaire. I guess I’m going to start off my introduction asking for advice. Anything you can contribute would help a great deal and thanks in advance.
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and with the idustry growing rapidly year by year, I know it’s a career (and passion) that I’m able to do a lot with. I would love to contribute to such an amazing industry such as mine, and would like some guidance on what my action plan should be.
I have a great business idea; innovative and creative, professional and sales forward. I’m currently in school obtaining a bachelors degree in Business Administration to back up my business plan. (More so to have the degree as a backup, there are many courses online and webinars on how to successfully run your own salon but I want to do it the right way)
So I guess what I’m asking is I want my salon to be a franchise. With soon to be student loans, would I still be able to get a small business loan? And if so would I have to go into the business (when I wrote out the plan for the loan) telling them that I plan for it to be a franchise? Because I don’t want my business to be “small.” I want to do it big and right and have someone love the idea and want to be my first franchisee. But are there any other types of loans for me out there? Again, I plan on it being a full service salon and don’t think my idea would be covered by a small business loan.
Thank you so much for your time! And please please please ANY information you have is more than what I have. Thanks
Cass
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and with the idustry growing rapidly year by year, I know it’s a career (and passion) that I’m able to do a lot with. I would love to contribute to such an amazing industry such as mine, and would like some guidance on what my action plan should be.
I have a great business idea; innovative and creative, professional and sales forward. I’m currently in school obtaining a bachelors degree in Business Administration to back up my business plan. (More so to have the degree as a backup, there are many courses online and webinars on how to successfully run your own salon but I want to do it the right way)
So I guess what I’m asking is I want my salon to be a franchise. With soon to be student loans, would I still be able to get a small business loan? And if so would I have to go into the business (when I wrote out the plan for the loan) telling them that I plan for it to be a franchise? Because I don’t want my business to be “small.” I want to do it big and right and have someone love the idea and want to be my first franchisee. But are there any other types of loans for me out there? Again, I plan on it being a full service salon and don’t think my idea would be covered by a small business loan.
Thank you so much for your time! And please please please ANY information you have is more than what I have. Thanks
Cass
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
