The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello all! New aspiring fastlaner (+Autobiography recommendations?)

pachii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 8, 2023
Hello fellow (aspiring) fastlaners!

It’s nice to be here besides you great minds and I feel really lucky to have stumbled upon this community

I haven’t been here a week and I’m already inspired and excited for what’s to come as I’m downloading your mindsets and taking all of this information in

I think it’s only right if I introduce myself

My name is Patrick and I recently decided to give this forum a try after reading the millionaire fastlane

I just come out of a weed addiction which I had since i was 15 years old (as of now i’m 23) and i went through a break up recently aswell.

I feel like I’ve gotten over these ‘teen-age fomo’s’ and i’ve decided I want to spend my time more effectively by starting my own business and in general giving more value to people

One thing i’ve heard successful people say is they read a lot of autobiographies of other successful people.

Now I’m wanting to copy that formula but unsure of where to start, so if you have recommendations I would love to hear about those

Possibly ones that have assisted you in your journey and maybe even ones that have influenced your life in a big way :)!

Thank you for reading my first ever topic and I hope you all have a great day
Ciao!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...