The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello aspiring Fastlane enthusiasts

HBL

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 8, 2022
Hello, all. I just joined my first job less than a month ago after 4 years of college. Now while the field is something I’m passionate about, the domain I’m working on is not exciting at all and I fear I won’t be able to grow in the company or career. What I love the most is improving and learning everyday and the process. To do that what I need is freedom. I had that in college especially during covid but I fell to the demons that are procrastination and instant gratification. I started reading The Millionaire Fastlane which has inspired me and shown to me the value of freedom. I hope I can get out of this conveyor belt I’m on and join you guys in the Fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kirk84

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jun 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
Hello, all. I just joined my first job less than a month ago after 4 years of college. Now while the field is something I’m passionate about, the domain I’m working on is not exciting at all and I fear I won’t be able to grow in the company or career. What I love the most is improving and learning everyday and the process. To do that what I need is freedom. I had that in college especially during covid but I fell to the demons that are procrastination and instant gratification. I started reading The Millionaire Fastlane which has inspired me and shown to me the value of freedom. I hope I can get out of this conveyor belt I’m on and join you guys in the Fastlane.

Have you read this??

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...