The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, Abhigyan here (15, wanna-be-entrepreneur), with SOME QUESTIONS.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Hello. As the title says, i am 15 and I am from India.

I am currently in my 10th grade and in India that is considered a VERY important class by parents and teachers (despite it having no significance in later years).

So i had some questions -

1. Should I focus just on school education in this year, or improve my skillset at the same time?(i am thinking of doing something in terms of AI, seeing the revolution thats coming. I know programming languages like python and have made games etc. and even bits of web development, but should i start learning AI, ML, Robotics etc. from now on?)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Hey, I am also getting into AI, Machine learning / deep learning recently and I also struggle with juggling school and my work, but I think it's definetely possible to do both. Try to get your homework done in between classes and just try to focus in school so you don't need to study as much back home, but also definetely pursue whatever skillset you are interested in. I believe AI / machine learning is only going be more important / profitable in the future and that's why I'm also learning it. I literally come from the same programming background as you as I have done game dev and a bit of web dev so we can talk and exchange ideas if you're interested.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Hey, I am also getting into AI, Machine learning / deep learning recently and I also struggle with juggling school and my work, but I think it's definetely possible to do both. Try to get your homework done in between classes and just try to focus in school so you don't need to study as much back home, but also definetely pursue whatever skillset you are interested in. I believe AI / machine learning is only going be more important / profitable in the future and that's why I'm also learning it. I literally come from the same programming background as you as I have done game dev and a bit of web dev so we can talk and exchange ideas if you're interested.
Damn thats cool. Do you have telegram?

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 19, 2023
That's a limiting belief.
You don't have to give up on both your education and your future plans.
You're able to do anything as long as you learn the art of time management.
Study up on habit loops and let it revolutionise your life

Nightwolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Mar 15, 2023
@Nightwolf

Help this boy out. He’s you from a couple months ago
I was on it but you beat me to it lol.

Hello. As the title says, i am 15 and I am from India.

I am currently in my 10th grade and in India that is considered a VERY important class by parents and teachers (despite it having no significance in later years).

So i had some questions -

1. Should I focus just on school education in this year, or improve my skillset at the same time?(i am thinking of doing something in terms of AI, seeing the revolution thats coming. I know programming languages like python and have made games etc. and even bits of web development, but should i start learning AI, ML, Robotics etc. from now on?)
Hey Abhigyan,

I am 16 and in 12th grade, which as you might know is considered more important than 10th and I own a web design agency that has made over $1200 in profit. When I was in 10th I started reading books and improving my mindset. Feel free to DM me and we can connect personally.

For now, don't just focus on your studies. Improve your skill set (AI sounds good). Read a ton of books and apply what you learn. Learn to balance your duties and learn time management. Dont waste your free time on social media and don't compare yourself to the "cool kids". Build yourself.

-Nightwolf

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Thanks for all of your replies!

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
I was on it but you beat me to it lol.

Hey Abhigyan,

I am 16 and in 12th grade, which as you might know is considered more important than 10th and I own a web design agency that has made over $1200 in profit. When I was in 10th I started reading books and improving my mindset. Feel free to DM me and we can connect personally.

For now, don't just focus on your studies. Improve your skill set (AI sounds good). Read a ton of books and apply what you learn. Learn to balance your duties and learn time management. Dont waste your free time on social media and don't compare yourself to the "cool kids". Build yourself.

-Nightwolf
Damn thats so inspiring. You are literally doing what I dream to do. Would surely connect with you !

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Thats my main problem ngl. I cant manage time properly. Any good recommendations to learn it?
The best way to learn time management is to do it.

Set a schedule, set a to-do list and all those stuff. What do you mean by you can't manage time properly?

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
What do you mean by you can't manage time properly?
Now that I think about it , what I mean by that is that I cant complete the things that I said I would complete. But that is because I get distracted. Ultimately its about building my own discipline instead of 'learning' some time-management-made-easy-101.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Now that I think about it , what I mean by that is that I cant complete the things that I said I would complete. But that is because I get distracted. Ultimately its about building my own discipline instead of 'learning' some time-management-made-easy-101.
If it's about discipline, you can work out and facing adversity(things that is uncomfortable)

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 19, 2023
Thats my main problem ngl. I cant manage time properly. Any good recommendations to learn it?
learn habit loops. Your life runs on a system of unconscious habits. if you get the right ones your life will be amazing.
here is a website to learn them. The 5 Triggers That Make New Habits Stick also read this one . it will teach you about the rider and elephant theory. Elephant And The Rider Change Framework . but simply all this will teach you is have small habits to create big changes. Tiny Habits Book Summary - BJ Fogg - Wise Words

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...