The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

javimazeu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2022
Hi,this is my first post here. I previously read MJ's books and now I'm reading the great rat race scape but I tried to apply the learned and now I have a problem with beliefs.
In MJ's book, says you can break up beliefs searching for information and learning from scientists, leaders and researchers. My problem is I recently read about GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms) and I found really creepy information about health related with this.
And I searched for reliable info about this but now it's like my brain can't stop thinking about this and I am destroying my previous progress in life/business with this. It's like I never must searched for this.

My question is, what would be some steps can I take to F*ck up this from my brain?
Note: I would like to eat organic but it's really expensive and well I am the journey to build business and yet I haven't one.
Also I am 21 yrs old.
This is a controversial thing and some scientists say this GMO doesn't affect your health, others say YES, other YES but with other outcomes.
Also I had have experiences with doctors that only want to sell you something and I have learned to trust more in my own experience but this time has been really hard to do that.
I'm sorry about posting this but I think this could be important in entrepreneurship journey and really would be helpful to listen the opinion of people who has more life experience than me. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.