The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO HELP?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

chin boris

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 3, 2020
cameroon
hello am chin boris am 22 years... i came over MJs book the millionaire fastlane in 2020 thanks to james jani am currently reading unscripted sorry to say this but i had no cash to affort the books so i had to wait for a least oppurtunity in the internet to download UNSCRIPTED which took time.. am happy i have it now... i live in Cameroon in Africa to be precised.... my continent and country is still very backward and scripted... we got very slow governance and we seem to be in a monarchical system of governance.... some sort of old president who has been in power for 40yrs now... since my mom was born... anyways politics is not why i decided to post.... here i find people still in very local methods of doing things and less smart.... when i walk on the street i find people doing things i wont do if am in their places..... this year red oil and groundnut oil prices went very high in such a way one can think cooking oil is only for the rich.... i decided to stop my studies in electrical engineering due to the fact that am very passionate about it but i find a need of a problem solver in our society..... got a farm land i decided to invest on to see how things look like this year on my side... things are becoming more expensive here and i see the need of giving a helping hand to the society by selling agricultural products at affordable price by the way no one wants to do farming everyone wants to go to school, get a job and seat in their offices.... no one is ok with my decision(i mean all friends and relatives)... they think am kinda crazy taking such a decision..... i just invested in tomatoes..peppers.. and vegetable farming... i have free water here and i dont pay any bill and got two friends who love the idea.... we have just one company that supplies us with electricity in the country... we have never had a company that supplies food stuffs.... we have just one company that supplies beer ... we have just one company that supplies soap its a disgrace but i still see alot of business ideas but since we are still backward i think its an oppurtunity for me to solve a societal problem..... my question here is do you think it was worth it to drop out of school because you find more important problems to solve ?? my relatetives disturb me alot on this school dropoutsubject .. always tell me to play the american lottery but i have refused severally cus i dont wanna work for someone no matter where.... am kind of a very good, calm, respectful and disciplined child...... i dont know what is coming over me.. sorry my english may not be the best. thank again for reading and will accept any criticism or nice reply from you...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Heya Chin Boris,

Cool story so far man

You've said you've already dropped out - are you regretting your decision? I only ask because you seem to be looking for validation, which is completely understandable! :)

Its a tough question to answer, because its so dependent on context. As long as you're okay with your decision, I think thats fine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.