The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy Birthday MJ!

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks for all the well wishes!

I can't stress this enough. I still can't believe I'm this old and it is moving terribly fast. My 40s flew by in what feels like a few seconds. Oddly, I never thought I'd lived to this age as I had some type of eerie premonition that I'd be dying in my late-30s.

As I mention below, I still feel young in spirit, heart, and body.

I feel great, better than I did at 34. I still feel like a happy-go-lucky kid with the spirit of a 24 year old.

I absolutely love life and being able to avoid the stressors of Scripted life definitely is part of it.

Now if only I could get enough protein... :cool: LOL

View attachment 52113

No, I think that is 63 years old. But at 55, a lot of restaurants offer senior discounts, restaurants I won't visit anytime soon anyhow.

Not really a lesson, but a confirmation: That illegal doesn't mean bad or wrong, and often means, a threat to established norms or entrenched, moneyed interests.

I detailed that experience on the INSIDE.
Strong man right there haha! Definitely have good health for the age of 55, than most I've seen. Health = Wealth.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Happy belated birthday, @MJ DeMarco! Thank you for showing me the way to living a life where I can feel in control of my money rather than controlled BY my money.

Without you, your book, and your forum, I don't know what I would've done. My health condition is badly affected by stress and working for someone else and having to be there every day from 9 to 5 would've been very overwhelming for me. Ever since I was a young teen, I've never wanted to be an employee or walk the traditional path.

I value freedom above everything else. And without time, there is no freedom. 90-95% of my time is now free, every day, while being in the top 5% of earners in my country. You've quite literally given life to me and so many others.

So very grateful. May you be healthy and continue to find meaning in your life!

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 26, 2023
Thanks for all the well wishes!

I can't stress this enough. I still can't believe I'm this old and it is moving terribly fast. My 40s flew by in what feels like a few seconds. Oddly, I never thought I'd lived to this age as I had some type of eerie premonition that I'd be dying in my late-30s.

As I mention below, I still feel young in spirit, heart, and body.

I feel great, better than I did at 34. I still feel like a happy-go-lucky kid with the spirit of a 24 year old.

I absolutely love life and being able to avoid the stressors of Scripted life definitely is part of it.

Now if only I could get enough protein... :cool: LOL

View attachment 52113

No, I think that is 63 years old. But at 55, a lot of restaurants offer senior discounts, restaurants I won't visit anytime soon anyhow.

Not really a lesson, but a confirmation: That illegal doesn't mean bad or wrong, and often means, a threat to established norms or entrenched, moneyed interests.

I detailed that experience on the INSIDE.
happy birthday, let the nanotechnology make you live longer!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I value freedom above everything else. And without time, there is no freedom. 90-95% of my time is now free, every day, while being in the top 5% of earners in my country. You've quite literally given life to me and so many others.

Wow, I didn't even know this.

Thanks for sharing and letting me know!

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
A very happy birthday to you MJ, thank you for helping me to move thanks to your books but also to the forum which is much more than a gold mine of brilliant people and big hearts. A big family without borders. Good luck to you and everyone, I wish the best for each of us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.