The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hangout this Saturday UFC 87 (Arizona)?

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
Hey guys,

This Saturday I will be arriving in Scottsdale to visit my (fastlane) grandma for a week haha.

Anyways...I was just trying to gauge interest if anyone in the area would like to meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday night to watch UFC 87 UFC 87: Seek and Destroy.

Georges St. Pierre (GSP) is defending his title and Brock Lesnar is fighting again! I will for sure be heading over to watch the fights, most likely with my grandma.

I will probably go to:

Buffalo Wild Wings
PHOENIX (#3220)

7000 E. Mayo Blvd, Bldg 18, #1072
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Phone: 480-342-9464

If anyone is interested please let me know. If not, it's cool, I know people have other things to do :coffee:. I just think it would be cool to meet some of you guys and for some of you to meet my grandma! :smxA:

Thanks,

-Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Re: Hangout this Saturday (Arizona)?

Thanks for the invite ... I probably will be stuck accumulating tax-data for my accountant. :(

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
Re: Hangout this Saturday (Arizona)?

Thanks for the invite ... I probably will be stuck accumulating tax-data for my accountant. :(

No problem MJ, sorry to hear that! So I guess you will be this guy ---> :coffee:

-Alex

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Not sure that I am interested in the show but, perhaps we could get a group for coffee. We used to do that on occasion around here but not for a while. RealOG, Biophase and I live fairly close together in Scottsdale. I don't know what their schedules are but we could check.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Too bad you won't arrive on Friday. We still need a guy and a girl for softball Friday night! :)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
It turns out that Bio and I will meet you up there.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
So you guys will be heading over to Buffalo Wild Wings? If you would rather do coffee, I wouldn't mind meeting you guys on Sunday or whenever you would like.

And yea Bio! Too bad I won't be there. It would be awesome to come play softball.

Just let me know what you guys would like to do and I can PM you my phone number.

Thanks,

-Alex

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
It seems that Bio wants to see the fights. My wife is out of town for the weekend which cleared up my schedule a bit. I probably won't stick around for the entire evening but will stop in.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do they have valet parking? ;)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I ate there once while waiting for a movie at the Cine Capri. I will gladly park your car for you and be your personal valet. :fastlane:

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
It seems that Bio wants to see the fights. My wife is out of town for the weekend which cleared up my schedule a bit. I probably won't stick around for the entire evening but will stop in.

Sounds great SteveO! I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to meet with me. I really do.

Do they have valet parking? ;)

Hmm...I believe they have a guy named Steve who works there from time to time. Word has it he will be working the valet on Saturday.

I ate there once while waiting for a movie at the Cine Capri. I will gladly park your car for you and be your personal valet. :fastlane:
I will gladly be the passenger. MJ....don't be surprised if you find a Ferris Bueller Ferrari style scene after you turn your car over to "Valet Steve". I can see the flight of the Lamborghini and the Star Wars theme music now!

At 6:52...that is me and Steve!!! Bahahaha :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxPoxxt7n0]YouTube - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Ferrari Scenes[/ame]

-Alex

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
I've never eaten there, but I love those guys that stand outside in the chicken suits waving down traffic.... They are hillarious! How do they handle that in AZ where the temperatures can be life threatening when you're standing out on the asphalt in a chicken suit? haha... I mean that is seriously like 80% of their business -- wave downs...

We have a snobby little town up here in Colorado that was trying to get rid of the Chicken Suit man, because they said it made their streets look too gawdy... But the owner fought it and won, proving that their business is totally reliant on the chicken man.

Good stuff!

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

RealOG

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 20, 2007
Austin, Texas, United States
Dudes!

UFC 87: GSP vs. Fitch!

That Cannuck is one sick fighter...

I can probably go as well. Will coordinate with SteveO and Biophase. Warning: I get a little nuts at these things.

RealOG

cmartin371

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Apr 14, 2008
Nashua, NH
GSP is an amazing fighter, but Fitch will be tough. I am pumped for the KenFlo/Huerta fight. That should be fight of the night......I am a huge KenFlo fan, seeing that I am from the Boston Area. You just have to support the top local guys.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Warning: I get a little nuts at these things.

RealOG

I will not be sitting close to you then. Anyone besides me and bio met RealOG? He looks like the guys in the ring! :icon_super:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Hey Sara - Did you hear that? They need a gal for softball! ;)

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
GSP is amazing!!! You guys should have a great time, I wish I could be in AZ (may be this fall)

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
Just thought I would bump this thread up since the fight is tonight. I don't mind if my number is posted publicly on here (it's 847-971-5577) but if anyone who is going tonight would like to PM me your number, that would be cool. That way I can call you guys when I get over there.

Otherwise, feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,

-Alex

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Some nice highlights.

2w6thfl.jpg

cmartin371

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Apr 14, 2008
Nashua, NH
I thought Fitch was done in Round 1. Just goes to show how much of a beast he is to hang in there for the full 5. GSP is just on another level right now. Can't wait to see GSP vs BJ Penn.......

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.