I have seen a few posts regarding getting a group together to focus on one project as there is so much desire and talent among the members here, but I have never seen it being auctioned.
Has anyone done it?
What are you opinions towards it?
I have bitten off more that I can chew lately with projects myself and have toyed with using one of my start-up businesses as a starting point for a small group to get together and focus on. I'm guessing that the biggest issue in getting a group together was finding a project. I think it would be a pretty cool experience for those who have skills but don't know where to start, or anyone for that matter.
If you would be interested post here. Maybe we could do multiple projects if we get lots of interest...
Has anyone done it?
What are you opinions towards it?
I have bitten off more that I can chew lately with projects myself and have toyed with using one of my start-up businesses as a starting point for a small group to get together and focus on. I'm guessing that the biggest issue in getting a group together was finding a project. I think it would be a pretty cool experience for those who have skills but don't know where to start, or anyone for that matter.
If you would be interested post here. Maybe we could do multiple projects if we get lots of interest...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
