The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greg Here

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

gregsffaccount

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I recently stumbled across MJs book, The Millionaire Fastlane , on an internet binge of some sort, reddit maybe. It really opened my eyes into the slow lane life that I'm living. I earn a decent wage from my slow lane job, but I just can't imagine working for another 30+ years, hoping I have enough for retirement. I may not even make it that far to ever live the life of total freedom. The world of entrepreneurship is new to me, because my entire family is brainwashed by the get good grades, go to a good college, get a good job, don't take risks, get a wife, start a family, etc.. , mindset. It's been "too risky" I hope to learn a lot from here and begin my fastlane journey soon..

Thanks for reading,
Greg

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan the Man

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Mar 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

I recently stumbled across MJs book, The Millionaire Fastlane , on an internet binge of some sort, reddit maybe. It really opened my eyes into the slow lane life that I'm living. I earn a decent wage from my slow lane job, but I just can't imagine working for another 30+ years, hoping I have enough for retirement. I may not even make it that far to ever live the life of total freedom. The world of entrepreneurship is new to me, because my entire family is brainwashed by the get good grades, go to a good college, get a good job, don't take risks, get a wife, start a family, etc.. , mindset. It's been "too risky" I hope to learn a lot from here and begin my fastlane journey soon..

Thanks for reading,
Greg
Hi Greg, yes, welcome aboard.

Many of us come from similar backgrounds. I know, I did. However, I was always aware of those who were in the "fastlane," it just wasn't called that back then. I was advised that entrepreneurs were big risk takers, super smart, born rich, in the right place at the right time (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs), got lucky, couldn't do the hard work needed (lazy) to have a slowlane retirement. Therefore, I needed to do the slowlane, accepted script or I was a lazy, undisciplined, irresponsible risk taker and oh, by the way, not smart enough. Yeah, a lot to unlearn. Yet, despite this, I did do several "side gigs" that weren't wildly productive, but actually did work. This proved to me that it could be done. Now, with the wisdom of MJ's books to guide us, the foundation has been provided to build upon.

Glad you could join us.

Private Witt

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Beware of soon though.

This soon thing really is amazing. I know a guy who built this amazing site and has great concept around his skill set. Probably needs like 3 hours of clean-up with a developer and he has been saying soon now for 4 months.

doster.zach

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 14, 2021
Columbia MO
This soon thing really is amazing. I know a guy who built this amazing site and has great concept around his skill set. Probably needs like 3 hours of clean-up with a developer and he has been saying soon now for 4 months.

I think it makes all the difference in the world. It was soon for me when I first read Unscripted back in May 2020.

Back in October I set actual dates and things will more likely get done.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Welcome Great, great to have ya.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom