- Joined
- Oct 29, 2021
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$275
$275
User Power: 150%
Hello everyone,
I recently stumbled across MJs book, The Millionaire Fastlane , on an internet binge of some sort, reddit maybe. It really opened my eyes into the slow lane life that I'm living. I earn a decent wage from my slow lane job, but I just can't imagine working for another 30+ years, hoping I have enough for retirement. I may not even make it that far to ever live the life of total freedom. The world of entrepreneurship is new to me, because my entire family is brainwashed by the get good grades, go to a good college, get a good job, don't take risks, get a wife, start a family, etc.. , mindset. It's been "too risky" I hope to learn a lot from here and begin my fastlane journey soon..
Thanks for reading,
Greg
I recently stumbled across MJs book, The Millionaire Fastlane , on an internet binge of some sort, reddit maybe. It really opened my eyes into the slow lane life that I'm living. I earn a decent wage from my slow lane job, but I just can't imagine working for another 30+ years, hoping I have enough for retirement. I may not even make it that far to ever live the life of total freedom. The world of entrepreneurship is new to me, because my entire family is brainwashed by the get good grades, go to a good college, get a good job, don't take risks, get a wife, start a family, etc.. , mindset. It's been "too risky" I hope to learn a lot from here and begin my fastlane journey soon..
Thanks for reading,
Greg
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
