The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings to all.I am so excited to be part of this forum

I am struggling with understanding how the forum works and how to introduce myself

• Direct

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Clear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hey,

welcome to the forum. What business are you planning on starting?

Ntsikelelo Nyezi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 2, 2019
South Africa
Hey,

welcome to the forum. What business are you planning on starting?
I am planning on starting an internet business but I don't have the technical skills so I am currently learning about some few online platforms that help people with no programming background build their own apps,it's very hard because I know nothing about programming,the different programming languages and software application.I am also considering hiring a professional programmer to help me but the problem is,I am currently broke but i definitely will make a plan.any advice?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I am planning on starting an internet business but I don't have the technical skills so I am currently learning about some few online platforms that help people with no programming background build their own apps,it's very hard because I know nothing about programming,the different programming languages and software application.I am also considering hiring a professional programmer to help me but the problem is,I am currently broke but i definitely will make a plan.any advice?

I'd continue to study marketing/direct response/copywriting/sales, programming(?), and other stuff you need to in order to execute your business ideas.

But I'd also get a job, or do freelance work online via fiverr.com or upwork.com etc. in order to have an income and save some capital for the business.

If you're not sure exactly what you're going to do, then why are you studying programming? If you're planning on building an app for X demographic/niche then it makes sense, otherwise you're just doing busy work.

Find a pain/problem and solve it. You don't always need to program something amazing in order to prove there's a demand for your service a product. Here's a video on how you can test your business ideas without wasting months building something only to find out there isn't a demand for it:

Could you prove there's a demand for your product/service if you just did the work manually yourself with the help of excel and a little hard work? Remind us again of your idea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...