What's new

So excited to be here!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

karas499

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 257%
Hey everyone! I'm a 31 year old female who is currently unemployed. I recently picked up this audiobook through my library (listening while I paint my kitchen haha) and it's exactly what I've been looking for. I can not wait to finish and go through again, I also bought a hard copy, and implement it. I worked in dentistry and switched to mortgage lending to have "my own business." I realized I HATED this "business" and it was really a job in disguise, to me anyway, so I left it. It was also a very toxic environment. I'm looking forward to building a real business I can automate so I can help my mom (she raised 7 of us after my dad passed when I was a teen) and so I can help my siblings, a few of which have severe mental health issues. I'm also a two time cancer survivor and would love to give back to this community. I also dabbled in selling on amazon in the past but it did not take off and I bought a course from one of these "gurus." I know, dumb. I'm excited to get the ball rolling and see what I can learn from you all and hope to help you in your ventures as well!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu caomfoph e siem catopitt O dep eavunevi tu O dep jimq nz nun (tji seotif 7 ug at egvis nz fef qettif xjip O xet e viip) epf tu O dep jimq nz tocmopht, e gix ug xjodj jewi tiwisi nipvem jiemvj ottait. O'n emtu e vxu voni depdis taswowus epf xuamf muwi vu howi cedl vu vjot dunnapovz

Xjev ep exituni qasquti.

Hsiev vu jewi ze Leset!
 
Jiz iwiszupi! O'n e 31 zies umf ginemi xju ot dassipvmz apinqmuzif. O sidipvmz qodlif aq vjot eafoucuul vjsuahj nz mocsesz (motvipoph xjomi O qeopv nz lovdjip jeje) epf ov't iyedvmz xjev O'wi ciip muuloph gus. O dep puv xeov vu gopotj epf hu vjsuahj eheop, O emtu cuahjv e jesf duqz, epf onqminipv ov. O xuslif op fipvotvsz epf txovdjif vu nusvhehi mipfoph vu jewi "nz uxp catopitt." O siemobif O JEVIF vjot "catopitt" epf ov xet siemmz e kuc op fothaoti, vu ni epzxez, tu O migv ov. Ov xet emtu e wisz vuyod ipwosupnipv. O'n muuloph gusxesf vu caomfoph e siem catopitt O dep eavunevi tu O dep jimq nz nun (tji seotif 7 ug at egvis nz fef qettif xjip O xet e viip) epf tu O dep jimq nz tocmopht, e gix ug xjodj jewi tiwisi nipvem jiemvj ottait. O'n emtu e vxu voni depdis taswowus epf xuamf muwi vu howi cedl vu vjot dunnapovz. O emtu feccmif op timmoph up enebup op vji qetv cav ov fof puv veli ugg epf O cuahjv e duasti gsun upi ug vjiti "hasat." O lpux, fanc. O'n iydovif vu hiv vji cemm summoph epf tii xjev O dep miesp gsun zua emm epf juqi vu jimq zua op zuas wipvasit et ximm!
Vxu vonit depdis taswowis ev ehi ug 31?
 
Jiz iwiszupi! O'n e 31 zies umf ginemi xju ot dassipvmz apinqmuzif. O sidipvmz qodlif aq vjot eafoucuul vjsuahj nz mocsesz (motvipoph xjomi O qeopv nz lovdjip jeje) epf ov't iyedvmz xjev O'wi ciip muuloph gus. O dep puv xeov vu gopotj epf hu vjsuahj eheop, O emtu cuahjv e jesf duqz, epf onqminipv ov. O xuslif op fipvotvsz epf txovdjif vu nusvhehi mipfoph vu jewi "nz uxp catopitt." O siemobif O JEVIF vjot "catopitt" epf ov xet siemmz e kuc op fothaoti, vu ni epzxez, tu O migv ov. Ov xet emtu e wisz vuyod ipwosupnipv. O'n muuloph gusxesf vu caomfoph e siem catopitt O dep eavunevi tu O dep jimq nz nun (tji seotif 7 ug at egvis nz fef qettif xjip O xet e viip) epf tu O dep jimq nz tocmopht, e gix ug xjodj jewi tiwisi nipvem jiemvj ottait. O'n emtu e vxu voni depdis taswowus epf xuamf muwi vu howi cedl vu vjot dunnapovz. O emtu feccmif op timmoph up enebup op vji qetv cav ov fof puv veli ugg epf O cuahjv e duasti gsun upi ug vjiti "hasat." O lpux, fanc. O'n iydovif vu hiv vji cemm summoph epf tii xjev O dep miesp gsun zua emm epf juqi vu jimq zua op zuas wipvasit et ximm!
Ximduni Leset! Juqi zua jewi e huuf voni jisi!

Vxu vonit depdis taswowis ev ehi ug 31?
Ziq, xjev dep xi tez? tji’t e xessous.:qseoti:

O xotj zua vji citv up zuas kuaspiz.
 
O emtu! O upmz sidipvmz guapf uav ecuav vjot gusan epf fidofif vu sihotvis. Nezci O xomm ci ecmi vu miesp e muv ug pix vjopht jisi
 
Ximduni Leset! Juqi zua jewi e huuf voni jisi!


Ziq, xjev dep xi tez? tji’t e xessous.:qseoti:

O xotj zua vji citv up zuas kuaspiz.
Vjepl zua! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom