The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from the Mid-East!

Karam

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Oct 23, 2020
Hello, my name is Karam and I'm 21 years old :)
I've just started my 3rd year as a Computer Science undergraduate.
It's my first time visiting this forum, I've decided to pay a visit after reading the 30th chapter in Unscripted .

When I read the words "meaning-purpose", I immediately couldn't stop thinking about: what is my purpose? I actually started to get angry when I realized I don't have a clear answer.
I always try to think about what my real goal is, but I don't see a clear image(all I see is me having an impact on many people). Is this normal?

I always aspired to be the best I can be in the things I do, thus, I wanted to ask you guys(who have experience), what should I do in my free time to fill the ball machine with as many gold balls as I can? When I think about hopping on the web and learning something new, I get excited, but what ends up happening is that, I double click a video game and waste hours, I WANT TO IMPROVE.

Thank you,
Karam

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi @Karam Welcome to the world's best business forum.

My suggestion is that instead of wasting time on gaming, spend that time reading on the forum. Almost any business subject you could imagine has been dealt with.

Gold threads and Notable threads are marked that way because they either contain gold nuggets of information or they are notable.

Read some of those and you will be inspired to give up gaming completely and spend useful time thinking about the ideas they produce in your mind.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...