The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden

Choffe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello Everyone!

Ny name is Christoffer and I come from the RDPD forums as many others here.

I'm 25 years old, working as a security guard (best job in the world right now since it bascially pays me while I'm working on getting clear of the ratrace)

I've been improving my financial IQ for the past 3 years or so and have started to move towards financial independance.

My main goal is to get clear of the ratrace by new years eve 2011-2012 and not having to work ever again (unless I choose to offcourse)

My current system in place is to create online assets and use that income to invest inorder to multiply the funds then park that capital in real estate giving me more passive income.

I am also working on starting a financial coach service together with my brother for people that want to get a better grip on their personal economy and start working on escaping the ratrace aswell.

On the personal development side I am heavily commited to toastmasters serving currently as Club treasurer and intend fully of achieving Distinguished Toastmaster.
Regards
Christoffer Fransson
Stockholm, Sweden

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome!

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Hej Hej Christoffer

I had great fun exploring and camping on Gotland about 3 years ago. We only spent one night in Stockholm, though, and it was raining...

I've only been on this forum for about a week, but find it is a very positive and encouraging place to be. Welcome.

ErikV10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 2, 2007
Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to hear from you 4-5 years from now saying you achieved your goal. Good Luck. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...