• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Choffe, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Choffe

Choffe PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $39
    Hello Everyone!

Ny name is Christoffer and I come from the RDPD forums as many others here.

I'm 25 years old, working as a security guard (best job in the world right now since it bascially pays me while I'm working on getting clear of the ratrace)

I've been improving my financial IQ for the past 3 years or so and have started to move towards financial independance.

My main goal is to get clear of the ratrace by new years eve 2011-2012 and not having to work ever again (unless I choose to offcourse)

My current system in place is to create online assets and use that income to invest inorder to multiply the funds then park that capital in real estate giving me more passive income.

I am also working on starting a financial coach service together with my brother for people that want to get a better grip on their personal economy and start working on escaping the ratrace aswell.

On the personal development side I am heavily commited to toastmasters serving currently as Club treasurer and intend fully of achieving Distinguished Toastmaster.
    Regards
    Christoffer Fransson
    Stockholm, Sweden

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,776
    Admin Post
    Welcome!

3. FT1

FT1 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Welcome, Christoffer! :)

4. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $202
    Welcome.

5. Diane Kennedy

Diane Kennedy Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $134
    Hej Hej Christoffer

I had great fun exploring and camping on Gotland about 3 years ago. We only spent one night in Stockholm, though, and it was raining...

I've only been on this forum for about a week, but find it is a very positive and encouraging place to be. Welcome.

6. ErikV10

ErikV10 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to hear from you 4-5 years from now saying you achieved your goal. Good Luck. :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.