What's new

Greetings from Southern California

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GabrielC

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Messages
12
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 25%
Hello to All... Where the hell have you been all of my life!?!

Well its not entirely all of your fault. I suppose it would be fair to accept some responsibility of not seeking out this magical world (the fastlane forum) and the book that will ultimately be the true catalyst for my success (The Millionaire Fastlane ) sooner.

A Little about me
My Name is Gabriel and come from a little village know as Los Angeles, California. I have spent my entire life with my head buried deep within the dirt of conformity. I was raised to be polite, respectful, honest and if I am a "Good Person" good things will happen for me. This upbringing was obviously lacking some guidance because I am far from successful and more importantly very far from happiness. Having said that I am still very optimistic and I manage to keep a positive outlook on the future.

I discovered the Millionaire Fastlane in my search to find out "What I am doing wrong?" and it has been an eye opening book. This book has such a unique philosophy that I couldn’t put it down once I began to read. After reading this book I had to have more and I was led to this forum and the vast knowledge and experience that is freely offered here is unbelievable. I have read these threads over the past few months and I am blown away to say the least.

Although I have never met nor spoken to any of you (that I know of) I am looking forward to picking your collective brains and absorbing whatever knowledge I can. I dont exactly know where I go from here and I really have no plan but I know finding this forum was was definitely the best first step. I thank you.

Gabriel
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Hecsoim epf ximduni vu vji cuesf! Vjeplt gus vji opvsu vuu!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom