The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Greece

tapikaipsihremos

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 9, 2019
greece
I'm Greek. 24 years old. I am currently employed and I make 800 euro per month. I need to get out otherwise i'll keep being tapi kai psihremos which means broke and cool in Greek. I want to create a blog that generates me money thought I don't know quite where to start. Currently I'm saving money (current amount 200 euro) to pay for the bills to run a website (hosting,program installations and whatnot). Do you think I should learn to code and learn how and create my own website or should I go the easier route and use wordpress.com? In 1.5 years from now my contract will be terminated and I'll be added to the 50+% of unemployed people and I can't wait(typing "I'm serious" while laughing like mad). Succed or fail maybe I'll be able to help others and I hope this forum can help me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
Not a positive attitude I would say φίλε μου :p
If you have no idea about what content/blog should you create that will "generate money" for you, then I wouldn't say that you are on the right track.
Spend some more time levelling up your skills (reading, doing), create a blog of your own for a subject that you are comfortable with (maybe it has to do with your hobbies) and take it from there.

Spend some time in learning HTML & web development in general, it will become handy in any case. There are still jobs in Greece you don't have to join the 50+ unemployment, you can join the 50+ employment (half full instead of half empty). You just need the right skills + attitude.

tapikaipsihremos

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 9, 2019
greece
Thank you for taking the time to reply and the advice.
I'll get on that. The good news ,although I can't confirm it ,is that my contract is going to be renewed for another 3 years which gives me plenty of time and a steady paycheck.
I just read my post and it does seem pessimistic even though I am at a better place now than I was 2 years ago by all accounts.
What is your opinion on the millionaire fastlane and unscripted ? Should I read them?
Καλη σου μερα οπου και να εισαι

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
I haven't read Unscripted . I've read the Fastlane and I would say it's pretty good and its worth its time. And not to forget, the book will just teach you how to take your first steps but you'll have to do the walking :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
Greetings αδερφέ,
Before creating anything do some research (in depth) to see if what you’ll offer is in need (c.e.N.t.s) then see if you can create value with your knowledge & skills.

Read both TMF & unscripted . Then read it again.

P.S. nice to see you here @mentalic :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...