What's new

Greetings from Germany!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

krisomeno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
3
Location
DE
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 233%
Greetings, Fastlane community!

Kris here. A couple weeks ago I found Unscripted on Audible and took it for a longer car journey. There I found out about The Millionaire Fastlane . Naturally got it too after finishing Unscripted and soon I was on my way finding out about all the things I did wrong in the past. Very valuable lessons.

Lessons, which showed me that I know very little despite being “my own boss” for 15 years, running a one-man-show in Germany. For a couple years I was a freelance graphic artist. Later, in 2011 I started a company specialized in importing Eastern European industrial devices and other goods to Germany.

Both books in all brutality showed me that I was living somewhere between the sidewalk and slow lane, and inspired me heavily to rethink a lot stuff, and finally pointed my way here, to the Fastlane Forum. Now, that is a great third gift. Thank you, MJ, for starting this process for me and for so many others, and thanks to all you guys, who picked up the subject and make this place so great and valuable. As for my contribution, at least I can share some views on problems with running companies in B2B area. Despite my years of experience, I consider myself to be still a student…
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Lsot! Hmef vu jies vji cuult xisi vseptgusnevowi.
 
Jo Lsot epf Emm, CX jisi.
O’n tvomm op qsuditt ug “siefoph epf mivvoph vjot xusl”.


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom