Well, I am a computer programmer from Germany. Greetings to everyone here!
I come across TFM somewhere on YT, it was the only book out of 15, which were all discussed in a video, I was curious about. So I found this forum and got the first chapters, then - a little bit more curious - I read the whole book and also the other ones. Now I am reading them again, making some notes, and are thinking about how to go fastlane myself.
My area of interest is computer science, anything which can be done with a computer. And there are so many ideas and possibilities. But I have also understood that the main thing in this forum is not the idea itself, but the execution.
Good luck!
I come across TFM somewhere on YT, it was the only book out of 15, which were all discussed in a video, I was curious about. So I found this forum and got the first chapters, then - a little bit more curious - I read the whole book and also the other ones. Now I am reading them again, making some notes, and are thinking about how to go fastlane myself.
My area of interest is computer science, anything which can be done with a computer. And there are so many ideas and possibilities. But I have also understood that the main thing in this forum is not the idea itself, but the execution.
Good luck!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
