The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Finland

Antti

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 21, 2017
Finland
Hello,

My name is Antti and I come from Finland. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Around 2010 or 2011 I got interested in online entrepreneurship. I already hated my job with a passion although I had only graduated and entered work life five years earlier. The book "4-hour work week" + warrior forum and some other internet forums were probably the main inspirations for me in the beginning. I have always loved traveling so the idea of being location independent was also a huge motivator.

I first did affiliate marketing for a couple of years. Made very little money, maybe $100 overall. Then I switched briefly to dropshipping before starting selling on Amazon in 2014. Selling on Amazon has been the first venture where I have seen real results. I have almost exclusively sold my own private label products. I also tried online arbitrage for some time but couldn't really get any consistent results and felt it wasn't worth the effort.

I still have my day job (I'm a mechanical/project engineer) but my plan is to quit by the end of 2018 and go full time as an entrepreneur.

Over the years I have read many personal and business development books, including a lot of the classics. I honestly think that "Unscripted " is among the best, if not the very best, in this genre. I have not fully read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I have only read the excerpts available here.

This forum seems like a fantastic community. There's so much information, I have already spent many hours reading and will spend countless more.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Antti

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
Hello,

My name is Antti and I come from Finland. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Around 2010 or 2011 I got interested in online entrepreneurship. I already hated my job with a passion although I had only graduated and entered work life five years earlier. The book "4-hour work week" + warrior forum and some other internet forums were probably the main inspirations for me in the beginning. I have always loved traveling so the idea of being location independent was also a huge motivator.

I first did affiliate marketing for a couple of years. Made very little money, maybe $100 overall. Then I switched briefly to dropshipping before starting selling on Amazon in 2014. Selling on Amazon has been the first venture where I have seen real results. I have almost exclusively sold my own private label products. I also tried online arbitrage for some time but couldn't really get any consistent results and felt it wasn't worth the effort.

I still have my day job (I'm a mechanical/project engineer) but my plan is to quit by the end of 2018 and go full time as an entrepreneur.

Over the years I have read many personal and business development books, including a lot of the classics. I honestly think that "Unscripted " is among the best, if not the very best, in this genre. I have not fully read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I have only read the excerpts available here.

This forum seems like a fantastic community. There's so much information, I have already spent many hours reading and will spend countless more.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Antti
Welcome to the forums Antti, and congrats on taking action towards the Fastlane. There are a ton of members on here who are in the Amazon space, so there should be a ton of value around here and lots to learn. And maybe you can provide some value from your experiences too :)

daru

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Feb 11, 2017
Earth
Welcome. And congrats on 100 years of independence!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...