The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greed is Good

baba yaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2019
No, you didn't but of course your inability to follow instructions is still being demonstrated to this day. Nice one.

Because anyone who makes any profit is greedy? What were you trying to do by gambling on the stock market? Make a loss?

15 years later you want a refund for a $99 book? lol Yeah good luck with that.

Ahhh, and here it is. You ALLOWED yourself to buy a $99 book. No one put a gun to your head did they? Who made that decision? You did. And who made the decision to take out a lown on your house? Oh, that's right, you did. But who forced you to actually take a trade? Oops, you again. And who told you to stay in a losing trade should it ever appear? Ummm, you again. And who put that gun to your head and forced you to keep trading and trading and trading and losing until you had lost everything...that's right, it was you again. Fantastic decisions there Einstein. EVERYTHING that happened to you - you did to yourself, by yourself and based on your own (obviously lack of) knowledge. It's just a shame that your eyes were bigger than your intellect otherwise you might have taken the time to follow our instructions, do as you were told and made intelligent decisions on each stock you were betting on but no...instead, you decided to make your own rotten decisions and now OVER 15 YEARS LATER (lmao) you pop up on a random internet forum still with a massive stick shoved up your arse demanding to confront me publicly for a $99 refund which suddenly turned into "over $650,000" (proving once again how bad at maths you really are...lol you are a F*cking joke and you are a perfect example of what's wrong with the world. Take some responsibility for your own actions "Baby yaya". EVERYTHING you did was your own decision, from deciding to buy a $99 book to quickly reading some of it then gambling your entire house away on trades that you had independently decided to pick then ignore. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good grumble shall we. You were a silly fool then and by all the evidence you're freely presenting now... you still are.

Oh yeah, I would love to spend my time with a nameless fool who has spent the last 15 years hating themselves for their own bad decisions but always blaming others. That sounds like a really great time. Sign me up! SMH

And finally, here is proof that this blow in is a total moron. No one scammed you fool. You were just too stupid to follow instructions and you lost your house. Now run along little weed. All you've done here is expose yourself as an idiot who can't read or follow simple instructions.

If you're looking for someone to blame for your own stupidity all you have to do is look in the mirror. Idiot.
So haha is it mate?.
ookay..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I don't believe you know all the details.
You're following this guy around for 15 years because of some bad investments you made? Honey, you need therapy. I'm not kidding. That's really not normal.

You seriously read all 642 of his posts to find the one about you? That's wild and a terrible use of your time.

Sunk Cost Fallacy

baba yaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2019
Nor do I care to.
I
You're following this guy around for 15 years because of some bad investments you made? Honey, you need therapy. I'm not kidding. That's really not normal.

You seriously read all 642 of his posts to find the one about you? That's wild and a terrible use of your time.

Sunk Cost Fallacy
eh?..that joker lives just up the road.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
What a fascinating thread. For what little it is worth, I'm in the greed is not good group. I had hoped that reading this thread would change my mind. Thinking that, perhaps I've not achieved what I desire because I was not "greedy". Alas, none of the comments did anything to convince me that greed is good. I can achieve what I desire AND not be greedy. My past mistakes were, for the most part, due to decisions that did not make CENTS. Now - thank you MJ - I'm smarter and much better armed to achieve success. But not on the backs of others, at anyone else's detriment or through unfair practices.

If you believe you need to be greedy to be successful, then have at it. Each of us is different, with different motivations. I urge caution, as greed can lead to bad decisions. History is full of such examples. Greed can take many forms besides money.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
As for the thread, I think there's a difference between want and greed.

Everyone wants success.

Greed, I define as an excess. Almost a compulsive addiction. An addiction to those feelings, no different from cocaine addiction. An addiction so strong you're willing to hurt others to get it, like many addictions. An attempt to fill a void, like all of the 7 deadly sins.

There's a difference between that and wanting to provide value to the world and asking a fair price in return.

That's not greed. That's just normal.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
LMAO Greed leads to shady practices. If you like Gecko so much, check out Bernie Madoff, and see where greed gets you in the real world.

It got him 48 years of living like a KING! Just sayin...... I do feel awful for those he screwed but we aren't talking about them, we are talking about him.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Actually Bill, that disgruntled customer did exactly as you instructed..personally I could never encourage anyone to play around with bull put credit spreads using loaned money, especially mortaged against your home..
btw on the subject of greed, it's interesting to see you've turned such a handsome profit looking at your bio..
Perhaps I should ask for a refund with interest , worth more than $650K these days..
My life has never been the same since 2004..I honest to god wish I never Iet myself be sucked in by your & Andrew's scam..post the original e-book here for all to disseminate..something Andrew flatly refused to do when I spoke with him..
Will you have a chat with me sometime?..I have a bone to pick with you..
p.s. lol what is it with scam artist grifters seemingly all hailing from Adelaide these days.

You want a refund for a $99 eBook you bought 15 years ago?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I bought a penny stock once a dozen years ago, shortly after you bought your eBook. I thought my penny stock would turn into a billion dollars. Know what it turned into? Zero.

In the dozen years since, I have made and lost and made again tens of thousands of times what I spent on the penny stock. I have spent exactly zero time since then thinking about the penny stock, until today. I couldn't even tell you what the penny stock was.

I made the decision myself to buy it. In fact, I have made all of the decisions myself that brought me to today. I have had some great wins, and some epic losses. The consistency through all of the storms of my life is it was my own free will that put me in that position. I lost a company in a hostile takeover, at the hands of unscrupulous bandits that stole my business. However, as bad as the people were on the other side of the equation, at the end of the day I made all of the choices that put me in that position.

You look at a $99 eBook as the catalyst to what your life has become. Your life is merely the sum choices of the decisions that YOU made, then... and now. You bought a $99 eBook and thought it would make you a millionaire. It didn't. You made choices thereafter that certainly cost you and took a toll on your life.

It doesn't even matter what the content of the eBook was. Since then, you have had somewhere in the vicinity of 5,475 days to change the course of your life. Yet here you find yourself, fifteen years later, hanging on to decisions you made then and using them as a means to expose the wrong done to you... 5,475 days ago.

Don't waste another single post on this. Don't waste another single moment. Don't waste another single breath, or thought, or second. Take your energy and pour it into something that can change your life, and heal your soul, and set a new course for your future. Release the imaginary demons that are the result of the choices you made over the last 5,475 days.

Watch the sun that will come up tomorrow, and measure the rest of the days you have left. Invest again, in yourself and your family and your legacy. Don't let your legacy be consumed by following around old demons from 5,475 days ago, and people who you think harmed you then. Heal. Release. And find freedom in letting perceptions of everything external of your own self determination.

You're not going to find success or healing in exposing the content you read in an eBook 15 years ago. Nobody really cares. You're the only one that can fix you.

Your time here in this forum is very short, as is the time we all have left here to make a positive difference. Take all those scars you have and use them for your benefit. Take everything you learned through the shitty times in life and use them to do things differently this time to get a different outcome.

You can either spend your time looking back, or looking forward. Don't let this 5,475 day baggage keep you from what you might become.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
It doesn't even matter what the content of the eBook was. Since then, you have had somewhere in the vicinity of 5,475 days to change the course of your life. Yet here you find yourself, fifteen years later, hanging on to decisions you made then and using them as a means to expose the wrong done to you... 5,475 days ago.

Don't waste another single post on this. Don't waste another single moment. Don't waste another single breath, or thought, or second. Take your energy and pour it into something that can change your life, and heal your soul, and set a new course for your future. Release the imaginary demons that are the result of the choices you made over the last 5,475 days.
There you go, some gold advice from Vig.

It's a simple matter of odds.

By chasing him around the internet you have a .000001% chance of even getting your $99 back. I can think of a thousand things that give you better odds of making you $99, or even $650,000.

He may or may not have given irresponsible advice in his book.

The point is, whatever you lost to that situation, you're just losing more now. More time, more energy. For what benefit? For a $99 that he's not going to give you? If it really bothers you talk to a therapist. That's not tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic advice. Losing a house is obviously a traumatic event. And if it's still bouncing around your head more than 6 months later, it's really territory for a therapist. But I mean there are no guarantees in the stock market, and you bet your home on it?

Whoever is to blame you're just wasting more time and resources with these shenanigans. Serious about the therapist advice.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Whoever is to blame you're just wasting more time and resources with these shenanigans.

He's wasted enough time to owe you, Vigilante and several others at least $99. Don't bother collecting. In 15 years he'll be knocking on your door...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I bought a penny stock once a dozen years ago, shortly after you bought your eBook. I thought my penny stock would turn into a billion dollars. Know what it turned into? Zero.

In the dozen years since, I have made and lost and made again tens of thousands of times what I spent on the penny stock. I have spent exactly zero time since then thinking about the penny stock, until today. I couldn't even tell you what the penny stock was.

I made the decision myself to buy it. In fact, I have made all of the decisions myself that brought me to today. I have had some great wins, and some epic losses. The consistency through all of the storms of my life is it was my own free will that put me in that position. I lost a company in a hostile takeover, at the hands of unscrupulous bandits that stole my business. However, as bad as the people were on the other side of the equation, at the end of the day I made all of the choices that put me in that position.

You look at a $99 eBook as the catalyst to what your life has become. Your life is merely the sum choices of the decisions that YOU made, then... and now. You bought a $99 eBook and thought it would make you a millionaire. It didn't. You made choices thereafter that certainly cost you and took a toll on your life.

Watch the sun that will come up tomorrow, and measure the rest of the days you have left. Invest again, in yourself and your family and your legacy. Don't let your legacy be consumed by following around old demons from 5,475 days ago, and people who you think harmed you then. Heal. Release. And find freedom in letting perceptions of everything external of your own self determination.

You're not going to find success or healing in exposing the content you read in an eBook 15 years ago. Nobody really cares. You're the only one that can fix you.

Your time here in this forum is very short, as is the time we all have left here to make a positive difference. Take all those scars you have and use them for your benefit. Take everything you learned through the shitty times in life and use them to do things differently this time to get a different outcome.

You can either spend your time looking back, or looking forward. Don't let this 5,475 day baggage keep you from what you might become.

Hopefully he/she sees this advice worthy of AT LEAST $99 because it is.... but I doubt they will see it that way.

Someone still lamenting 15 years later about some eBook sounds like someone who has given up except for blaming others. The fixed mindset is strong with this one...

baba yaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2019

Ignoring the other fly by night gaslighting fuxstix, [wasn't just an e-book, that was later]...
I appreciate your sentiment, with your thoughtful & articulate response..
My aim has always been to warn others of the exploits of such narcissistic sociopaths like bill & andrew , and their months of skilfully misleading you complete with a team of questionable stock brokers & home loan finance brokers, heck, even inviting you on overseas promotional events to facilitate all the above, pretending they had valid AFS licences [outside our countries jurisdiction hmm]..
If only one family is warned/saved from the same fate from reading my story, then I'm proud.
They're, [bill & andrew], are welcome to chime in and allaborate on their exploits..but silence?

edited by mod to remove personally identifying information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walterbl

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 23, 2018
"What needs to be managed is not money, but man's Greed" Kingdom manga.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.