The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greed is Good

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
"The new law of evolution in corporate Amercia seems to be the survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book, you either do it right. Or you get eliminated."

It's just how I feel. :happy:

@Cyriex
@axiom

Favorite Gordon Gekko line of all time is at the end of the second clip.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Greed is extremely underrated.

Greed is the source of all motivation and all success.

You take something because you WANT it. You want more than what you already have. This is greed.

As in everything, greed can be taken too far. Yet in its basest form, GREED IS GOOD.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
LMAO Greed leads to shady practices. If you like Gecko so much, check out Bernie Madoff, and see where greed gets you in the real world.
Greed is not the same thing as evil.

Why are you on this forum? Because you want to be an entrepreneur and make money so you can live the life you want. That, friend, is a degree of greed.

Greed is simply the yearning for more. Progress is never made without wanting something more.

Some allow greed to outweigh the true value of hard work, so they take short cuts. However, 'shady practices' are by no means the logical result of greed.

Greed is the force that propels you towards excellence in everything. This is predicated by maintaining control over it, not the other way around.

Selfy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 7, 2014
Greed is not the same thing as evil.

Greed is also not the same as goodness.

Why are you on this forum? Because you want to be an entrepreneur and make money so you can live the life you want. That, friend, is a degree of greed.

I'm here not just of greed. I'm here of a degree of everything. Desire, anger, jealousy, happiness, inspiration... greed isn't that special.

Greed is simply the yearning for more. Progress is never made without wanting something more.

Yearning is simply the yearning for more. Progress is never made without yearning something more.

Some allow greed to outweigh the true value of hard work, so they take short cuts. However, 'shady practices' are by no means the logical result of greed.

Greed does not power hard work. Greed is irrelevant in a hardworker. Hard work is done through principles like kindness, excellence, respect and helping and love for others. Greed is not special.

Greed is the force that propels you towards excellence in everything. This is predicated by maintaining control over it, not the other way around.
wnd_2dee0fb6f2b0c44e8a26a8693323074d.jpg

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
You're not describing greed (which is very, very bad and never good), you're describing growth which is natural. A tree wants to grow as tall as it can and we (sometimes) want to see how awesome we can be.

Greed is not defined by how much money you have or want.
You're greedy when you think it's ok (or are willing) to knowingly hurt people for money.

Last edited:

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
LMAO Greed leads to shady practices. If you like Gecko so much, check out Bernie Madoff, and see where greed gets you in the real world.

Avarice vs. greed. If you let your greed eclipse your concern for your fellow man, then it becomes bad.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Avarice vs. greed. If you let your greed eclipse your concern for your fellow man, then it becomes bad.
Exactly. Like every other "bad emotion" (anger, discomfort, etc.), greed can be utilized for the betterment of everybody involved. Those emotions will always claim their stake in your head, so you may as well work with them, not against them.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
@Selfy, @V8Bill and @Delmania have touched on excellent points here. We should be very clear in the definition of terms, particularly when it touches such a thorny social/political issue with such polarizing connotation. Growth/Yearning. Good & Evil. Greed vs Altruism.

I like the middle ground between Greed & Altruism...Rational Self Interest. It does not allow me to harm/defraud another person, nor does it require that I sacrifice my own good/value for someone else's benefit.

I've read a terrific book that deals with this subject as it relates to business. "How to Be Profitable and Moral: A Rational Egoist Approach to Business" by Jaana Woiceshyn. I highly recommend it.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
@Selfy, @V8Bill and @Delmania have touched on excellent points here. We should be very clear in the definition of terms, particularly when it touches such a thorny social/political issue with such polarizing connotation. Growth/Yearning. Good & Evil. Greed vs Altruism.

I like the middle ground between Greed & Altruism...Rational Self Interest. It does not allow me to harm/defraud another person, nor does it require that I sacrifice my own good/value for someone else's benefit.

I've read a terrific book that deals with this subject as it relates to business. "How to Be Profitable and Moral: A Rational Egoist Approach to Business" by Jaana Woiceshyn. I highly recommend it.
I'd consider your post the ultimate answer to a subjective topic.

Rational Self Interest is a great way to put it. At the end of the day, we can only see the world through our own eyes (so it only makes rational sense to keep yourself largely at the forefront). That being said, for your own long-term success -- and sanity -- it is imperative to keep your fellow man in mind.

In almost any situation, there can be a win-win-win scenario that benefits everybody involved. Continuously searching for these scenarios is what sets the stage for long-term success.

At the other extreme, some allow their own health and flourishing to suffer at the expense of others'. This is not a good way to live -- just as being Bernie Madoff is not a good way to live.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Full Definition of greed
  1. : a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (as money) than is needed
The problem with Webster's definition is; who determines what's "excessive" and what's "needed"? Who's going to decide for me what's needed or what's excessive? Their definition smells a little left to me.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
...who determines what's "excessive" and what's "needed"? Who's going to decide for me what's needed or what's excessive?​

Exactly my point.

As the poet, TS Eliot wrote,
"Words strain,
Crack and sometimes break, under the burden,
Under the tension, slip, slide, perish,
Will not stay still."

D

Deleted35442

Greed is reality, and yes, greed is good. It's essentially an extension of self-preservation. As humans, we're naturally predisposed toward acting in our own interests. This goes all the way back in history and is still much the case in lesser developed societies. Until there was civil society, the state of nature was a constant state of war. What keeps us in line has been centuries now of living in civil society where we've become conditioned to live in the confines of social constructs.

Thomas Hobbes wrote:

"For he that performeth first has no assurance the other will perform after, because the bonds of words are too weak to bridle men's ambition, avarice, anger, and other passions, without the fear of some coercive power; which in the condition of mere nature, where all men are equal, and judges of the justness of their own fears, cannot possibly be supposed. And therefore he which performeth first does but betray himself to his enemy, contrary to the right he can never abandon of defending his life and means of living".

What he talks about is nature. But why is greed "good" and when we say "good" I assume we mean as a societal benefit since we obviously recognize that it rewards who @Selfy calls "greedy people". But if we're talking about people, humans, our brethren - there was actually an entire study conducted by University of Oxford that I remember well that came out in 2014 from Time Magazine. It insists that inequality and social hierarchies can be a GOOD THING. Read the whole article here: http://time.com/41680/greed-is-good-science-proves/

Bernie Madoff is just an asinine case study of greed. He clearly broke the law and was able to get away with it for far too long. This mentality is just piss weak and will get you nowhere. You're here because of "desire, anger, jealousy" so basically you came here with a chip on your shoulder. You need a therapist, not this forum. Capitalism, Adam Smith 101: "people respond to incentives". And "hard work" is no exception. If you want acceptance for your work ethic you won't get it. People work for money, people come here because they're in the pursuit of a lot of money as @axiom said. End of.

Great video @Ubermensch. Love Wall Street. Hated Wall Street 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
It's essentially an extension of self-preservation. As humans, we're naturally predisposed toward acting in our own interests.
I agree. I'm just not sure we're talking about greed when looking at the positive aspects you and others are associating it with. Greed is considered by society as a bad thing. It's a term used to describe a negative trait. It's not normally a compliment. I think this is because it infers that people exhibiting greedy behaviour are willing to be ruthless, careless and hurtful towards others for the sole pursuit of accumulating more wealth or riches. Is that what we do, what we are, why we want to grow? I don't think so.

Yes, we're naturally predisposed toward acting in our own interests but that doesn't have to necessarily include all the harmful attributes of greed. I believe that we can act in our interests without careless destruction that's part of greedy behaviour. Plus, we can't point to anyone else and accuse them of being greedy without first having judged them as having "enough" according to our standards and if we go down that path, accusing someone of being greedy (without evidence of harm) has to start with our own jealousy or obvious evidence of harm caused for gain. People are accused of being just for having what someone considers to be a lot of money and that's just wrong.

Healthy growth no matter how explosive or abundant can be a good thing. I know how much I need, how much for a great life, how much for an amazing life and how much to spend on contribution and I can guarantee that even if I achieved all that without hurting a single human there'd be people pointing at me calling me "greedy" when I'm not.

Even Webster's left it open to interpretation of current community standards. It didn't define how much is enough, too much or needed. It infers (I think) that we can use the term if we think someone has an excessive amount and so it fails on that point to even qualify as a meaningful definitive term and can only be used as a slur based on one's own prejudices and jealousies. Scientifically, greed can't be quantified without a personal point of view. What looks greedy to one person may be just someone trying to raise money for charity. Context is everything.

Last edited:

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
I suppose what greed means is subjective.
To me it implies that someone is losing out and in capitalism it's not the consumer in the long run.

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA
You're not describing greed (which is very, very bad and never good), you're describing growth which is natural. A tree wants to grow as tall as it can and we (sometimes) want to see how awesome we can be.

Greed is not defined by how much money you have or want.
You're greedy when you think it's ok (or are willing) to knowingly hurt people for money.

If this statement is true, then how do you explain this:

http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13721

@Cyriex
@MJ DeMarco
@IceCreamKid

Vicki said:
Hi Guys,
My Husband and I being former 'victims' of planet wealth & Andrew Dimitri & Bill Stacey's "spruiking" "Retire tommorrow using our one size fits all strategy" , & we'll even help you mortgage your house/s to help facilitate this ,etc.. type of hype...Well, I just have throw my 'hat' in the ring.

I have been looking for a place to be heard unbiastly, & possibly reach-out to fellow victims or prospective 'newbies' at risk of losing their shirts also.

Fianally, I came across a google search revealing Bill Stacy's attempt at spreading his "false utopia" on your forum.
Although I'm approx. a year late in adding my two bob's worth [better late than never], I have to note I was a little bemused & found It refreshing to see your forum members slice right through his B.S. spin, probably saving some unsuspecting souls [newbs] from financial ruin.

My story?
Well I was one of many 'suckers' effectively stolen away from 21st century academy, to be conjoled into Andrew & Bill's first experiment at trying their hand at running their own wealth education site in 2004, [PLANET WEALTH]

where they spruiked the "Dimitri stategy" Which was really just the 'bull put credit spread'....Thats right, he put his own name on it, something he later flatly denied, when a few of us were seeking legal action.

He also denied writing an e-book describing what a viable 'retire now' strategy it was!
where they stated that the so called proffessionals were just PLAIN WRONG when they argued the big risks involved. [page 15]

When I offered to sit-down with respective reprsentatives & openly display & disscuss this material to refresh their memmories, the resounding answer was quote: "that's not going to happen!".....HMMMMM.?

Coming from people, fellow AUSSIES that said they didn't need to hide behind disclaimers & legal teams etc..Like some other shysters do!...Again HMMM.

It's like de-javu, when looking back in the early days of planet wealth, when the forum was FREE & almost anybody could give their unbiased opinion....

I look back & remember people not unlike yourselves, trying invane to warn the un-initiated, about the pitfalls of such a strategy!
People who were quickly chased-off, before the site became "paid-up" members only!

An environment which soon became one of vurtual idol-worship! [god sindrome] "I'm right, because I am" attitude!

we were "Harvested" suckers, who seemed to lose their right to objective debate, & soon the ability to privately communicate via e-mail or personal messages on the forum. [disabled]

A seemingly cultish environment, whereby any fair-minded objective discussion about risk was met with a hostile interjection by Andrew, which was almost always followed up with a commical & subject changing, long-winded, post by Bill! [the clown!] 'adjective'

How do I know this?..
Becuase I was one of the few who dared defy their spin routine, & start threads, one of which was centered on our true risks & planet wealths' "money pie" money managment philosophy!...Risking half of your bank on various put spreads at any one time!...

How much you risk all-up is up to you they said???...But at the same time encouraging & assisting people to mortgage their homes, where 50 to 100k was the usual, & appeared to set the pace! [something bill has openly addmitted after he left].

Well, the above mentioned thread, which quickly skated out of their control, went approx. 60 posts & was viewed around 3500 times in 6 weeks!!!
Not bad, considering the next 'most viewed' thread had 900 views over 1 year!

It wasn't long before people owned-up & faced-up to the public humiliation of their true losses [me included, two houses & approx. & 150,000 in cash!]
One by one, they would 'take a bow' & sign-off for good!

A month later, planet wealth shut down [december 2007] then re-invented itself,[early 2008] susposedly taking on-board the 'constructive' critisism, before spruiking more conservative strategies, also outlining the risk profiles of the more speculative strategies.
Something my solictor & myself politeley suggested!
Something Andrew & Bill would admonish me for saying, but went ahead & did it anyway!!!

I don't know a great deal about the "new" planet wealth, but one last heated debate between myself & Andrew Dimitri [64 minutes according to him] revealed all but one person had not been with him for more than a year, at that time [early 2008].

A seemingly typical M.O. for these so-called wealth educators, who appear to have no end of newbies being drawn into their spin advertising , never to be heard from again!

This one on one debate finally came about after Andrew & I think, Bill had me barred from the site..
All because I went about informing a complete newb' about the potential perils of their "volitility advantage" strategy, by showing him a recent post by a poor soul who had just blown 80k in one month!..
Using I believe, Andrew's American affiliate/trader who is also involved with OPTIONETICS.
Boy, Did Andrew get stuck into me for that!

So much for objectivety! & open unbiast disscussion?

My main point, [apart from getting some issues of my chest] is to EMPHASIZE the importance, of an open forum, where, any BULL@#$T will be exposed for what it is!
And hopefully save the inexperienced from repeating my/our mistakes!

Kind regards,
Vicki
smile.gif

p.s. why haven't I spoken-out ealier?...my solicitor advised against going to the media [today tonight etc.]
For risk of being mis-quoted & pos. facing a liable defamation suit...JEEZ.

p.p.s.If there are any former planet wealth subscribers out there [2004-2007] please feel free to contact me & disscuss our experiences.

Seriously, Bill, this stuff is easily discoverable upon a basic google search. Did you really think that nobody here would google you?

Last edited:

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Ubermensch and Axiom Discuss Greed

Cliffnotes:

Axiom: Let’s talk about greed.

Ubermensch: You said talk about greed?

Axiom: Talk about greed.

Ubermensch: Greed?

Axiom: Yeah, greed.

Ubermensch: That sounds like a bad word.

Axiom: It does, you know, it sounds dirty.

Ubermensch: It’s a dirty word.

Axiom: Bernie Madoff dirty.

Ubermensch: Bleh. I think that’s a misconception. I think people hear that word and they think about some super shady dark room. Wall Street. Just screwing people over. Con Artist. It’s a very subjective term and the smartest people obviously get that. People have a lot of ideas that they’ve swallowed -- that they’ve thoughtlessly swallowed. These intellectual poinons.

Ubermensch: How can you not be greedy? Greed is EVOLUTION. You know what happens to the lion that’s not greedy? He starves to death.

Axiom: We wouldn’t have gotten to where we are today without greed. Nobody would have had the motivation to keep going because they wanted something more.

Ubermensch: Exactly. Look, I woke up today, got a quick workout in, because I’m greeedy for my own sex appeal. I’m greedy for my own six pack. And I’m greedy for money. That’s why I make my phone calls. It’s not exactly fun all the time. It’s fun when you realize that the actions you’re taking have a direct correlation to the income that you have. It’s a numbers game.

Axiom: Even then the fun is in the feeling of control, not in the feeling of making these monotonous phone calls.

Ubermensch: Right, it’s the enjoyment of the process. Watching myself get better. As Andy Black says, “Money is evidence that you’ve helped your fellow man.” And when I’m pitching something over the phone I hear excitement and I hear interest. Man that’s beautiful. And yes, money is going to come from that.

Ubermensch: It’s funny, you hear people argue over these words and they don’t ever take the time to even define the word. Arguing the word without defining it is like trying to play a game with no pre-established rules. It’s childish. And I think that rejecting the notion of greed is ultimately childish. I don’t think that you can call yourself a real hustler if you’re not greedy.

Axiom: If you didn’t have that insatiable need for more, you wouldn’t do the things to get there.

Ubermensch: Think about all the great writers, great poets, great inventors, great thinkers, great discoverers. They were all greedy. They had this excessive desire to provide a solution, to cure a disease, to help humanity. You’re not going to get rich without affecting humanity in a major way. For every Bernie Madoff, there are 10,000 entrepreneurs who have made the world a better place. It’s a pretty simple fact man, greed is good. If I wasn’t greedy, I’d probably sit on the forum all day and post videos.

@Ubermensch
@Cyriex

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
If this statement is true, then how do you explain this:

Seriously, Bill, this stuff is easily discoverable upon a basic google search. Did you really think that nobody here would google you?

What's your point? I had a disgruntled customer. She did everything wrong in her trading, we tried to help her as much as we could but she blew up and took us to task. Happens on the Internet all the time Why would I think no one would google me (or care)? Are you saying I'm greedy because I sold a course or because someone who didn't like me decided to sabotage a thread I posted in years ago or are your accusing me of hurting people on purpose for money because I had a complaint? [HASHTAG]#sad[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Ubermensch and Axiom Discuss Greed

Ubermensch: How can you not be greedy? Greed is EVOLUTION. You know what happens to the lion that’s not greedy? He starves to death.

Axiom: We wouldn’t have gotten to where we are today without greed. Nobody would have had the motivation to keep going because they wanted something more.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

greed ( " become rich ! " ) is in fact a good bait for conning people

for example : i win with black in this chess game thanks to greed here

The white queen was greedy and took my knight. the right move was to move the white king

so i won thanks to one of the 36 chinese stratagems :

" cast a brick to attract jade "

" Offer them something small in order to get something big. Present something of apparent worth to attract real worth.

Lay a trap with attractive bait to lure them into an ambush or just to move them to a position that is more advantageous to you."

greed.jpg

you guys are being fooled at this moment in society but you won't know it.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
It should have read "greed is good for me"
Gekko bought and sold businesses based on the greed and fear of other people
He then sold off the assets of the companies mercilessly
So of course he thinks greed is good, its how he suckers people
In that big speech he's just saying "hey look how free I am, don't you wanna be free like me?"
Playing on their own greed and self interest to sell them.

I myself would not believe a single word that dude says.
He's a POS that provides no value.
He does all his bs, for what? Nothin, dude is a hollow shell.

I'll tell you what is GOOD and satisfying as anything
BEING SO FEARLESS THAT GREED DIES IN YOUR PRESENCE AND UNDER YOUR GAZE
Feed people's strength, their inner greatness
And the strong will find you and follow you
The weak will tremble below you

Weak men wash away with the tide
Alway have, always will

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
you guys are being fooled at this moment in society but you won't know it.

I'm only a little fool - I'm an amateur at it - you're a professional. You've been shaking your cap and bells all over town.

baba yaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2019
What's your point? I had a disgruntled customer. She did everything wrong in her trading, we tried to help her as much as we could but she blew up and took us to task. Happens on the Internet all the time Why would I think no one would google me (or care)? Are you saying I'm greedy because I sold a course or because someone who didn't like me decided to sabotage a thread I posted in years ago or are your accusing me of hurting people on purpose for money because I had a complaint? [HASHTAG]#sad[/HASHTAG]
Actually Bill, that disgruntled customer did exactly as you instructed..personally I could never encourage anyone to play around with bull put credit spreads using loaned money, especially mortaged against your home..
btw on the subject of greed, it's interesting to see you've turned such a handsome profit looking at your bio..
Perhaps I should ask for a refund with interest , worth more than $650K these days..
My life has never been the same since 2004..I honest to god wish I never Iet myself be sucked in by your & Andrew's scam..post the original e-book here for all to disseminate..something Andrew flatly refused to do when I spoke with him..
Will you have a chat with me sometime?..I have a bone to pick with you..
p.s. lol what is it with scam artist grifters seemingly all hailing from Adelaide these days.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Actually Bill, that disgruntled customer did exactly as you instructed
No, you didn't but of course your inability to follow instructions is still being demonstrated to this day. Nice one.
tw on the subject of greed, it's interesting to see you've turned such a handsome profit
Because anyone who makes any profit is greedy? What were you trying to do by gambling on the stock market? Make a loss?
Perhaps I should ask for a refund with interest
15 years later you want a refund for a $99 book? lol Yeah good luck with that.
I honest to god wish I never Iet myself be sucked in
Ahhh, and here it is. You ALLOWED yourself to buy a $99 book. No one put a gun to your head did they? Who made that decision? You did. And who made the decision to take out a lown on your house? Oh, that's right, you did. But who forced you to actually take a trade? Oops, you again. And who told you to stay in a losing trade should it ever appear? Ummm, you again. And who put that gun to your head and forced you to keep trading and trading and trading and losing until you had lost everything...that's right, it was you again. Fantastic decisions there Einstein. EVERYTHING that happened to you - you did to yourself, by yourself and based on your own (obviously lack of) knowledge. It's just a shame that your eyes were bigger than your intellect otherwise you might have taken the time to follow our instructions, do as you were told and made intelligent decisions on each stock you were betting on but no...instead, you decided to make your own rotten decisions and now OVER 15 YEARS LATER (lmao) you pop up on a random internet forum still with a massive stick shoved up your arse demanding to confront me publicly for a $99 refund which suddenly turned into "over $650,000" (proving once again how bad at maths you really are...lol you are a F*cking joke and you are a perfect example of what's wrong with the world. Take some responsibility for your own actions "Baby yaya". EVERYTHING you did was your own decision, from deciding to buy a $99 book to quickly reading some of it then gambling your entire house away on trades that you had independently decided to pick then ignore. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good grumble shall we. You were a silly fool then and by all the evidence you're freely presenting now... you still are.
Will you have a chat with me sometime?..I have a bone to pick with you..
Oh yeah, I would love to spend my time with a nameless fool who has spent the last 15 years hating themselves for their own bad decisions but always blaming others. That sounds like a really great time. Sign me up! SMH
p.s. lol what is it with scam artist grifters seemingly all hailing from Adelaide these days.
And finally, here is proof that this blow in is a total moron. No one scammed you fool. You were just too stupid to follow instructions and you lost your house. Now run along little weed. All you've done here is expose yourself as an idiot who can't read or follow simple instructions.

If you're looking for someone to blame for your own stupidity all you have to do is look in the mirror. Idiot.

Last edited:

baba yaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2019
No, you didn't but of course your inability to follow instructions is still being demonstrated to this day. Nice one.

Because anyone who makes any profit is greedy? What were you trying to do by gambling on the stock market? Make a loss?

15 years later you want a refund for a $99 book? lol Yeah good luck with that.

Ahhh, and here it is. You ALLOWED yourself to buy a $99 book. No one put a gun to your head did they? Who made that decision? You did. And who made the decision to take out a lown on your house? Oh, that's right, you did. But who forced you to actually take a trade? Oops, you again. And who told you to stay in a losing trade should it ever appear? Ummm, you again. And who put that gun to your head and forced you to keep trading and trading and trading and losing until you had lost everything...that's right, it was you again. Fantastic decisions there Einstein. EVERYTHING that happened to you - you did to yourself, by yourself and based on your own (obviously lack of) knowledge. It's just a shame that your eyes were bigger than your intellect otherwise you might have taken the time to follow our instructions, do as you were told and made intelligent decisions on each stock you were betting on but no...instead, you decided to make your own rotten decisions and now OVER 15 YEARS LATER (lmao) you pop up on a random internet forum still with a massive stick shoved up your arse demanding to confront me publicly for a $99 refund which suddenly turned into "over $650,000" (proving once again how bad at maths you really are...lol you are a F*cking joke and you are a perfect example of what's wrong with the world. Take some responsibility for your own actions "Baby yaya". EVERYTHING you did was your own decision, from deciding to buy a $99 book to quickly reading some of it then gambling your entire house away on trades that you had independently decided to pick then ignore. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good grumble shall we. You were a silly fool then and by all the evidence you're freely presenting now... you still are.

Oh yeah, I would love to spend my time with a nameless fool who has spent the last 15 years hating themselves for their own bad decisions but always blaming others. That sounds like a really great time. Sign me up! SMH

And finally, here is proof that this blow in is a total moron. No one scammed you fool. You were just too stupid to follow instructions and you lost your house. Now run along little weed. All you've done here is expose yourself as an idiot who can't read or follow simple instructions.

If you're looking for someone to blame for your own stupidity all you have to do is look in the mirror. Idiot.
You're typical strawmanning tactics are so borish & transparent. (just like that shameless lie about helping that woman, to all the readers here).

Your emotional reaction betrays your shame of how you willingly decieved people.
Soo I take it you're not interested in any form of reparation, not even a refund?
Yes I do look in the mirror most days and see a gullible fool, I'm very harsh on myself actually, but only hold myself 50 percent responsible.
Would care to explain your strategy & money management procedures from that E-Book & forum you were so eager to spruik, here for all to see?
Oh & btw, I'd watch your manners if I were you.

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Competition is good. People viciously competing to satisfy clients/customers better than their competitors is good; but that's not greed. Greed in itself tends to lead to crime, murder, everyone hating us, no one trusting us, imprisonment, etc. *SPOILERS* Sort of like how Gordon Gekko ends up at the end.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Competition is good. People viciously competing to satisfy clients/customers better than their competitors is good; but that's not greed. Greed in itself tends to lead to crime, murder, everyone hating us, no one trusting us, imprisonment, etc. *SPOILERS* Sort of like how Gordon Gekko ends up at the end.

Bingo!

Building an amazingly large enterprise and providing millions of value to customers, employees and shareholders is virtuous. You literally are making sacrifices for the betterment of the world.

People that make the world a better place with their blood, sweat and tears over decades deserve to be filthy rich.

Greed is definitely the wrong motivator. I thought it went without saying that we shouldn't applaud the Gordon Gecko's of the world...

In stark contrast to the greed is good notion... Greed begets bad business decisions with short term horizons and damaging consequences. Do yourself a favor and run your business and your life in a way where you don't have to look over your shoulder wondering when the music is going to stop.

This is the stuff that gives businessmen a bad name.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.