What's new

Great review but zero excitement? I need some help causing a stir

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RogueInnovation

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
User Power: 171%
I got a few reviews saying the same thing "this is the best product on the market for xyz" then this was their tone after

:|

I looked at my business plan and I thought to myself, "oh no... they aren't excited... this is going to kill my distribution"

I need some help infusing a "best in the market hands down" product, into an EXCITING thing!!!
Things I wanted to hear but didn't (I just got flat review with a numb 5 star approval... wtf)
a) Wow its so important to get this
b) I wish my friends had this
c) Hey, this is so great, is there another one coming!?!
d) Wow, this is great, you should keep doing this, it is needed

I have a feeling, that without those responses I won't crack or dent the market, meaning
- I won't generate new leads!
- There is a heavy commitment needed before buying BASED on the product word of mouth
- My marketting will have to carry A LOT of the distribution weight and I'm too newby to get my marketting THAT good

How do you turn a product into an explosive conversation piece!!!
What is so absolutely lacking here, that there is no EMOTION in the response!!!

I need people at least laughing and musing to each other on the service! (maybe I need a polish/last coat of paint, or an additional or free part of the value proposition that breaks the ice and stops these monotone reviews)

There has to be principles I am missing here due to my inexperience
Heeeelp!

:)

Because, after all, its better to appear to be the best and not be, than to be the best and have to tell people!
(sorry if any of this is confusing, I am looking for more emotion in my responses, and obviously since I generated no emotion, then I am not doing that part right AT ALL)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji citv vjoph O'wi tiip ecuav effoph inuvoup vu neslivoph.

[video=youtube;3FOae1V1-Xg]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=3GUei1W1-Yh[/video]
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom