The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! Gravy's Hustle Thread: $100k/mo or Bust!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
@GravyBoat
Looking at your attitude and action it is so easy to predict what will happen to you over the next 10 year. Brother, you have it in the bag. You are an inspiration to all. Keep grinding!

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
One thing that holds people back is seeing this and thinking "I make nearly that much with my job, and it's easier."

But, what you are doing here is scalable and can expand into a CENTS business.

Very cool video!
This is a valid point. Which is why I said in the video “a salary is JUST enough to make you sell your dreams of working for yourself”

Let’s be real here, what I did in the video was hard a$$ work. It took balls. It was NOT easy even for me, and there were times during the day where I didn’t know if I was going to make the 5 houses.

But the universe saw my action taking and rewarded me with success that day.

It took me quitting my job and going all in to one day have a business that semi runs itself and makes me good money. That’s what it took for ME.

If someone is making $500 profit per day at their job, then by all means, keep the job... IF you can use it to funnel $, buy employees, and work on a side business that will hopefully turn more than $500/day soon.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
@GravyBoat
Looking at your attitude and action it is so easy to predict what will happen to you over the next 10 year. Brother, you have it in the bag. You are an inspiration to all. Keep grinding!
Thank you for the kind words. Hard for me to think that far into the future but I’m sure it will be bright. Just Godda want it bad enough.

thechosen1

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
This is a valid point. Which is why I said in the video “a salary is JUST enough to make you sell your dreams of working for yourself”

Let’s be real here, what I did in the video was hard a$$ work. It took balls. It was NOT easy even for me, and there were times during the day where I didn’t know if I was going to make the 5 houses.

But the universe saw my action taking and rewarded me with success that day.

It took me quitting my job and going all in to one day have a business that semi runs itself and makes me good money. That’s what it took for ME.

If someone is making $500 profit per day at their job, then by all means, keep the job... IF you can use it to funnel $, buy employees, and work on a side business that will hopefully turn more than $500/day soon.
I said that, but I admit that very few people make that much at their job, because that's $130,000 after taxes.

When you look at it that way, and consider you are cleaning gutters, it's obvious that your way produces way more value than just becoming a worker (because $130,000 post tax will require a job with a lot of slowlane credentials, compared to gutter cleaning).

Just think what that $130,000 worker could make in their own business!!

You rock man!! Love the video.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
You want your online presence to come across as professional and someone who knows what they are doing - would suggest having a look at some of the previous videos on your Youtube acct and cleaning up the junk:

I would be 50/50 on this.

Look when someone says "look make $500 a day" it makes people wary.
Keeping some videos raw and uncut makes Gravy more credible.
And thats more valuable than spending $100 for editor that will polish
videos and make it look like corporate ads.

my 2c.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Just think what that $130,000 worker could make in their own business!!
Two more points:

With your own business, you can work when you please. If you want to take a month vacation, you can at the drop of a hat. Provided you've created enough income to afford those activities.

Also, when you build a business, you build an asset that can be SOLD. You cannot sell a job. There's no asset.

If you make $130k/year in a business, you can sell that business anywhere from 1-3x multiple (for service businesses) if done correctly. Just in case you wanted to cash out.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom