The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do You Allow Copywriting or Content Writing Reviews?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Hex2099

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 3, 2022
Philippines
Hi guys,

I'm currently practicing copywriting (plus some content article creation). I chance upon this niche when I stumbled upon YouTube video for novelists and screenwriters years ago. The guy on the video said copywriting helps screenwriters to practice in focusing few, important keywords or phrases.

Now I'm using it as a necessity for business. I'm a copywriting noob and do not have actual clients yet (except for content-base article but I'm transitioning to copywriting). Yes, I read many copywriting stuff online.

Do you allow posting copywriting or essay samples here? Take note these are non-existent products and companies.

If not, then can you recommend good review sites? Some FB Groups seem not to like to post/share links or even posting your text-based copywriting piece.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.