Hi. I run sydneypahire.com.au I have a page where the home page is showing up in Google even though a sub page seems far more relevant. For example:

This is the page that I want it to go to:
sydneypahire.com.au
I can't work out why. The sub page has a fair bit of text, images, videos, relevant page title, H1, H2 etc.
If you look at my competitors below they're sub pages are showing up & some have hardly any content.
Any ideas what might be going wrong?

This is the page that I want it to go to:
Portable Battery Powered PA Hire Sydney
Sydney's best range of portable, battery powered PA speakers from $195 pickup or $540 delivered. For weddings, corporate & community events.
I can't work out why. The sub page has a fair bit of text, images, videos, relevant page title, H1, H2 etc.
If you look at my competitors below they're sub pages are showing up & some have hardly any content.
Any ideas what might be going wrong?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


