Hello
I have seen some company websites that offer Google For Jobs as a service.
The companies charge a monthly fee of e.g. 29€, some even more. I want to understand what exactly the service is and how it works in the backend.
My research so far has shown that you can get a Google For Jobs listing if you have structured data with a job description.
So I don't understand why companies then charge a monthly fee for a service that is only provided once. Adding structured data is quickly done (10-20 min max.) and can be easily outsourced.
The companies apparently don't need access data to the website, which means that the structured data is posted somewhere else. As I assume, the structured data is posted somewhere on one of the company's own websites and then crawled by a Google Bot.
Basically, this is nothing more than a subscription model to a one-time service that only works because the customers have no idea about the service and are used to paying a monthly fee for a job ad.
Do any of you have any further ideas how this could work?
I have seen some company websites that offer Google For Jobs as a service.
The companies charge a monthly fee of e.g. 29€, some even more. I want to understand what exactly the service is and how it works in the backend.
My research so far has shown that you can get a Google For Jobs listing if you have structured data with a job description.
So I don't understand why companies then charge a monthly fee for a service that is only provided once. Adding structured data is quickly done (10-20 min max.) and can be easily outsourced.
The companies apparently don't need access data to the website, which means that the structured data is posted somewhere else. As I assume, the structured data is posted somewhere on one of the company's own websites and then crawled by a Google Bot.
Basically, this is nothing more than a subscription model to a one-time service that only works because the customers have no idea about the service and are used to paying a monthly fee for a job ad.
Do any of you have any further ideas how this could work?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
