Fox
Platinum Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Hey everyone,
I am looking into what I can use to set up a review system for my online school.
Right now I just have people leave reviews on the marketplace thread here which is great but not a good longterm approach.
I don't really want to use Fb and have been looking for other options.
Some options are:
YOTPO
www.yotpo.com
Trust Pilot
www.trustpilot.com
Reviews.io
www.reviews.io
Maybe someone can give some feedback on their experiences with this?
In general I want something where only actual students can leave reviews that is quite detailed and encourages plenty of real insight.
Thanks
I am looking into what I can use to set up a review system for my online school.
Right now I just have people leave reviews on the marketplace thread here which is great but not a good longterm approach.
I don't really want to use Fb and have been looking for other options.
Some options are:
YOTPO
Yotpo: Ecommerce Marketing Platform For Loyalty & Reviews
Drive growth with Yotpo. Our platform for loyalty programs and customer reviews helps eCommerce brands build lasting customer relationships
www.yotpo.com
Trust Pilot
Trustpilot Reviews: Experience the power of customer reviews
We're all about consumer reviews. Get the real inside story from shoppers like you. Read, write and share reviews on Trustpilot today.
Reviews.io
REVIEWS.io - Company & Product Review Collection
Review collection made simple. Our friendly review platform helps you build trust quickly with our monthly subscription & flexible plans.
Maybe someone can give some feedback on their experiences with this?
In general I want something where only actual students can leave reviews that is quite detailed and encourages plenty of real insight.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
