Hello everyone,
I’m sure you’ve read many of these by now, so I’ll keep it brief.
I’ve always been an extremely motivated individual, and highly interested in creative endeavours. I’ve also always worked jobs that consume 12+ hours a day and have only ever desired freedom from that grind and am at the brink of collapse if I choose not to change the direction my life is going; being an unnecessary, replaceable, expendable addition to society. I'm going to offer more, and that will change immediately.
Glad to be here
I’m sure you’ve read many of these by now, so I’ll keep it brief.
I’ve always been an extremely motivated individual, and highly interested in creative endeavours. I’ve also always worked jobs that consume 12+ hours a day and have only ever desired freedom from that grind and am at the brink of collapse if I choose not to change the direction my life is going; being an unnecessary, replaceable, expendable addition to society. I'm going to offer more, and that will change immediately.
Glad to be here
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
