The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be there with you

Jera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 24, 2024
Hi, I'm 15 years old and my dream is to earn financial freedom.

I know education is a scam. You sit in a classroom for 8 hours straight and learn absolutely nothing.

I don't want to get some boring job, be like everyone else, waste my time and reflect when I will be 50 or something years old saying I wasted my life.

I saw entrepreneurs on the internet drive sport cars being retired in their 20s.

I wanted that too and so I started by reading MJ DeMarco book ,,Unscripted " because some guy recomended it.

Then I started educating myself throught good business books and now I know I'm capable of becoming millionaire throught hard work.

Glad I'm here with you having a opportunity to learn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 24, 2024
Nice. What’s your plan to get there?
Right now I'm working on dropshipping brand because I don't have much money to start real business. After I get some money I will probably start b2b agency selling like logos or websites, hiring freelancer for the service customer bought from me. For me it seems like a good business model and plan. I will have more time to work on this in summer cause of school and my trainings.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
564%
Apr 17, 2022
I know education is a scam.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Education does not guarantee wealth. But most wealthy people are significantly more educated than the average person.

Your success in this world is going to be directly proportional to the bravery of your heart, the depth of your mind, and the sharpness of your skills.

Good luck.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi Jera, welcome to the Forum.

I know education is a scam. You sit in a classroom for 8 hours straight and learn absolutely nothing.

I don't want to get some boring job, be like everyone else, waste my time and reflect when I will be 50 or something years old saying I wasted my life.
You DO learn stuff in class.

It's just that what you expect to face in the working world...doesn't match up with what you picked up in lessons, rewards and all. Here in my country, engineers are treated and paid like slaves unless they survive the first 6-7 years (if by then, they haven't got a heart attack yet).

But you can choose 'new' education.

And this Forum can be a place to start.

Right now I'm working on dropshipping brand because I don't have much money to start real business. After I get some money I will probably start b2b agency selling like logos or websites, hiring freelancer for the service customer bought from me. For me it seems like a good business model and plan. I will have more time to work on this in summer cause of school and my trainings.
There's a lot to be said on dropshipping's lack of control over product and ads cost.

At least for a service-- selling the logos and websites -- you stand a better chance of meeting crucial biz decision-makers directly and working more closely with them (as opposed to employees). And who knows, you could learn a thing or two from them.

Jera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 24, 2024
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Education does not guarantee wealth. But most wealthy people are significantly more educated than the average person.

Your success in this world is going to be directly proportional to the bravery of your heart, the depth of your mind, and the sharpness of your skills.

Good luck.

I think school education is a scam because like 90% of things you learn is useless, the school system is outdated and inefficient.

But I don't have nothing against education itself. I think it's important to never stop learning whether profession, skills or some knowledge.

Also thank you for your wishes on my fastlane road i'm ready for hard work.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
564%
Apr 17, 2022
I think school education is a scam because like 90% of things you learn is useless, the school system is outdated and inefficient.
  1. A scam involves you paying money. In most places of the world, basic education is offered for free.
  2. Don't be too quick to deem the school subjects useless - I'm almost 30 and I study history, geography, economics, and philosophy in my spare time, as I believe this will improve the quality of my decisions over time.
  3. The school system cannot be any other way than outdated and inefficient since it was originally created during the Industrial Revolution to train factory workers.
  4. This, however, doesn't stop you from being highly effective at navigating an outdated education model.

I am not qualified to offer life advice, but here is what I would do if I were 15 again:

MAX OUT education and become the most brilliant student in your class - all while studying on your own to become a business owner AND training hard to achieve peak physical fitness.

Instead of listening to the dipshit YouTubers and falling into the trap of "school is useless" like everyone else, use this as an amazing opportunity to become a highly effective learner and a true master of time management.

Those skills, paired with the ability to EXECUTE highly, are the very foundation of being a successful business owner.

Or you can choose to skip this stage and start chasing money instead - but you do so at your own peril.

Jera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 24, 2024
  1. A scam involves you paying money. In most places of the world, basic education is offered for free.
  2. Don't be too quick to deem the school subjects useless - I'm almost 30 and I study history, geography, economics, and philosophy in my spare time, as I believe this will improve the quality of my decisions over time.
  3. The school system cannot be any other way than outdated and inefficient since it was originally created during the Industrial Revolution to train factory workers.
  4. This, however, doesn't stop you from being highly effective at navigating an outdated education model.

I am not qualified to offer life advice, but here is what I would do if I were 15 again:

MAX OUT education and become the most brilliant student in your class - all while studying on your own to become a business owner AND training hard to achieve peak physical fitness.

Instead of listening to the dipshit YouTubers and falling into the trap of "school is useless" like everyone else, use this as an amazing opportunity to become a highly effective learner and a true master of time management.

Those skills, paired with the ability to EXECUTE highly, are the very foundation of being a successful business owner.

Or you can choose to skip this stage and start chasing money instead - but you do so at your own peril.
Maybe I was wrong saying school is useless. Thanks for the advice. I'll make use of it.

Jera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 24, 2024
There's a lot to be said on dropshipping's lack of control over product and ads cost.

At least for a service-- selling the logos and websites -- you stand a better chance of meeting crucial biz decision-makers directly and working more closely with them (as opposed to employees). And who knows, you could learn a thing or two from them.
That's why I don't really like dropshipping but because of it's low entry cost I might have opportunity to earn some money which can fuel my knowledge and my later business like this dropservicing.

If you know better business model which I can start at low cost (I have only no more than 100$) let me know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...