The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad To Be Here

Mustapha

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2019
Good morning, everyone.

I am happy to have discovered Fastline and to be part of the Fasline community. I am from Morocco.

Like most, I have suffered greatly from being a wage earner. Nothing has ever worked for long. I’ve gotten to the point of considering it my destiny and I can’t do anything.
The source of my frustration is financial and professional precariousness.

Fortunately, I am increasingly aware that I can change things and live the life I want.
What I miss are the tools and inspiration that are not the kind found in most of books found in the market.

When I started reading the books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted , I felt that it was different and that I had to devote effort to it.
I hope to put into practice the teachings of MJ DeMarco and to learn and share with our community. I am convinced of the importance of belonging to a group that shares the same aspiration and interests.

Thank you very much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hello Mustapha, welcome to the community.

Tell us a little bit about what you're working on and your ideas for the future.

Mustapha

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2019
Hello Mustapha, welcome to the community.

Tell us a little bit about what you're working on and your ideas for the future.

I am currently working on the idea of offering normal people (in unlimited number theoretically) the possibility to change their lives financially and professionally by capitalizing on the MLM industry (Network Marketing) and its $200 billion global market.

Network Marketing provides the opportunity to pursue an entrepreneurial career, at the least risk and as quickly as possible.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Network Marketing provides the opportunity to pursue an entrepreneurial career, at the least risk and as quickly as possible.

Serving the industry? Or joining it as one of its millions of distributors?

Mustapha

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2019
Serving the industry? Or joining it as one of its millions of distributors?

The idea is to promote and exploit the growing potential of the MLM industry.

The goal is to put our partners on the path of financial independence.

We aim to train and launch successive generations of MLM professionals capable of duplicating our system, to serve the maximum of normal people wherever they are in the world.

It is about offering the opportunity to learn to become a NM professional, to join a leading NM Company and to succeed even an entrepreneurial career, by creating and developing their organization, made of other partners, marketers and entrepreneurs .

Our mission is to empower them and help them become NM professionals, self-reliant and successful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...