The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
After taking time to go through some of the high value topics in this forum. This forum is definetly the place to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
Thanks for putting this together MJ. The directory of helpful links made it easy to start out here.

leighxxd8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 20, 2022
MJ, The Millionaire fastlane was an eye opener to me sooo much. I had been having this thing in my head of building a B system as in the Cashflow quadrant by double dad robert. But then I hadn't found a clear path shown just like you did in the book. I am super grateful for all the amazing information you shared in the book. Can't wait to learn more amazing things from you and other fastalners here on the forum - I feel like you are my guide showing me steps to follow to my dream. Cheeers MJ!

VictorBarbosa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 16, 2022
Awesome! Particularly love the "Don't just lurk, but actively participate". This can surely move your mindset from consumer to creator/contributor.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thapaqazi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 30, 2021
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THE FASTLANE FORUM!

Welcome to the Fastlane Forum! As a new forum user (or a regular contributor) Id like to acquaint you to the forum, its rules, and how to maximize your membership. REVIEWING THIS THREAD IS MANDATORY.

#1: READ THE BOOK(S)!!!
First and most important, this forum and its philosophies are predicated on the three best-selling entrepreneur books, The Millionaire Fastlane, UNSCRIPTED, and The Great Rat Race Escape. For a macro-level view, view our ABOUT page.

To download FREE chapters to see if these books can help your journey (and navigating this forum) visit the link below. If you have not read any of the books, we suggest starting with The Millionaire Fastlane.

:checkbox: Download Books.

While reading these books is NOT a requirement for forum participation, reading them will help you get the most out of your Fastlane experience. Think of the books like visiting a foreign country -- if you know the host language, you'll get a better experience. And even better, if you're an aspiring entrepreneur, and three books were written to change your life.

If you have read the books and would like your "I've read!" badge plus additional forum privileges, please post in the appropriate thread.

1. I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane.
  2. I've Read UNSCRIPTED.
  3. I've Read The Great Rat Race Escape.

#2: START YOUR JOURNEY AT THE GOLD, NOTABLE Threads (Click High-Value Topics)
A common question first asked at the forum is "Where do I start??" Well, after you read the books, read the BEST THREADS of the forum, the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Pick out the ones that align with your focus, or read them all. 

Other high value content is found here:
  1. MOST VIEWED TOPICS
  2. MOST LIKED POSTS

#3: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
This is a close knit community free from the SCRIPTED gulag of cultural mediocrity. Please tell us your story. The more the better. A simple "Hello great to be here" (while nice) is generally ignored by the community. We want to hear where you've been, and where you're going.

:bulb:INTRODUCTIONS FORUM. (Then click, "New Thread.")

#4: BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD...
Do a forum search function to make sure your topic hasn't already been discussed. More than likely, it already has. Common questions like "do I go to college?" have been answered a GAZILLION times.

#5: SELF-PROMOTION, SEO, AND BACKLINKING IS PROHIBITED
(Except in the Designated Thread)
If you are here at the forum solely to promote something, your experience likely won't end well. Any promotional, SEO, or backlinking activity that occurs in the main forum will result in a FAST DELETE and BAN. Please save your time.

If you have something to promote, please pay for a MARKETPLACE Ad which gives you the privilege to create your own forum thread, complete with a week long exposure at the top of the forum's home page.

:bulb:Marketplace Ad

Alternatively, you can post your self-promotional content at anytime in the SELF-PROMOTION thread which is a continuous thread of self-promotional activities.

:bulb:Self-Promotion Thread

#6: JOIN THE UNSCRIPTED TEXT NETWORK
Text "Unscripted !" to 480.531.8964 to join the FREE text network curated personally by MJ DeMarco. Keep apprised on any emerging GOLD and NOTABLE threads, motivational blurbs to keep your Unscripted journey on track, legendary forum posts extracted from the forum, otherwise buried in some monster thread, and other actionable advice from MJ (and other forum members) exclusively cherry-picked from the forum. Available in USA or Canada. Alternatively, you can join the Unscripted Network on Telegram, available worldwide.

:bulb:Unscripted Network (US/Canada)
:bulb:Unscripted Network (Telegram [Includes all archived posts too!)]

#7: AFFILIATE MARKETING PROMOTION IS PROHIBITED = BANNED
As an addendum to the above, posting affiliate marketing links is PROHIBITED. The forum doesn't want to hear about how you stumbled on a great training program, a meditation secret for manifesting wealth, or how to grow your IG account by 100 followers a day. READ THE BOOKS ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS STUFF IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. Quit acting like a guppy in shark's playground.

#8: NO GURU BS PLEASE!
Are you here because you're interested in using the forum to build your list, hot prospect, and enlarge your sales funnel? Word of caution: THIS BEHAVIOR does not work here and you will be CALLED-OUT on it, or worse, exposed as a charlatan. If your participation at the forum is conditional upon you selling, backlinking, or hot-prospecting the forum users, again, it likely won't end well.

#9: SEARCHING FOR CONTENT BEFORE POSTING
You can expose content by clicking tags, forum categories, or prefixes. The native forum search function is marginal at best (thanks Xenforo) and usually the Google search box does a better job. Also note, some of our best threads are dozens of pages AND HUNDREDS of posts long. Unfortunately, the best material sometimes gets lost among the noise. The best way to percolate the best content to the top of any thread is to SORT BY LIKES. This can be done at the top of the thread view.

:bulb:Post A New Topic

#10: GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW
If you're here to promote something, place a MARKETPLACE AD or post in the designated self-promotion thread. Otherwise, you will be banned. Here are some behaviors that will result in your Fastlane experience being short-lived.
  1. Solicit for investors or partners.
  2. Post backlink spam in your profile without any introduction.
  3. Post a meetup for some nondescript meeting and some nondescript hotel with a nondescript purpose. (MLM ALERT!)
  4. Be a deceptive advocate -- take part in a discussion about a company/product/service as if you are an innocent bystander when in fact, you are employed or financially invested in the product/service.
  5. Peacock as a guru.
  6. Be a troll -- this is a business forum that promotes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and a GROWTH MINDSET. If you are a part of the SCRIPTED mediocrity and victim mob, you aren't going to last here. In other words, this is our "safe space" from the idiocy of safe spaces.
  7. Discuss religion or post political threads. While we graze political discussions occasionally, it's usually because they advocate SCRIPTED victimology, virtuous mediocrity, and anti-business themes.

#11: KEEP THE LOCKER-ROOM "PUA" LANGUAGE AT HOME
I'm sorry, but none of us want to hear how you are a master at "slaying chicks", "getting laid" and "pulling tail". Women entrepreneurs have some of the best insights. If we are to benefit from their opinions, refrain from posting immature locker room, beer-buddy guy talk in the public forum— keep this stuff to your own private networks or post in the private MEN'S FORUM. Look at this forum as a CEO boardroom composed of half women, half men. Don't be a douche as none of us want to hear about your gender world views.

#12: LEVERAGE CHAT THREADS FOR THINGS THAT DON'T REQUIRE THEIR OWN THREAD
Aside from specific business topics, the forum also has numerous "chat threads" that act like an ongoing discussion and are continuous. Feel free to contribute to these at anytime.

:bulb:General Chat Thread
:bulb:Specific Chat Threads

#13 JOIN INSIDERS AND SUPPORT THE FORUM
If you'd like to view the forum without any advertising (except forum sponsors) and would like your contributions privately unindexable by search engines, please join Fastlane INSIDERS for as little as $7.99/mo.

:bulb:Join Fastlane Insiders

#14: DON'T LURK
Many Fastlaners have built strong relationships at the forum that have blossomed into great things. From best friends, to mentors, to millionaire partnerships. This all starts with you CONTRIBUTING and becoming part of the community, not lurking in the shadows. You have something to contribute, even if you don't quite yet have a business, a million bucks, or a successful track record. DO NOT LET FEAR STOP YOU.

:bulb:Don't Lurk, Do This Instead

I do not visit Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook often, but I am here EVERY SINGLE DAY to help you achieve what you know you can achieve. With that said, I wish you the best and I hope to see a lot of you here at the forum.

:blush: MJ DeMarco
Makes sense to mandate this to new forum members.

Jeff Daniel

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 9, 2022
Philippines
Sir Mj thank you so much for writing The Millionaire Fastlane . It my goals so clear now, this school year I dropped out of school because I knew it was not for me. At that time I was reading a lot of books and watching a lot of youtube videos luckily I listened to your audiobook The Millionaire Fastlane and it woke me up. Thank you! <3

JesseHiserp

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 16, 2022
Hi! I have my own small company, and for me, cybersecurity is an important factor in the company's work.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
I'd shake your hand MJ. Thank you!

I've probably been to this thread more than once, but this time, I read the Don't lurk thread in detail.

It helped me see why and how we should properly thank those who've taken time out of their busy schedules to help others.

Again, thank you for being you, starting and rearing up this wonderful forum that's helped changed all of our lives.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022

Welcome to the Fastlane Forum! As a new forum user (or a regular contributor) Id like to acquaint you to the forum, its rules, and how to maximize your membership. REVIEWING THIS THREAD IS MANDATORY.

First and most important, this forum and its philosophies are predicated on the three best-selling entrepreneur books, The Millionaire Fastlane, UNSCRIPTED, and The Great Rat Race Escape. For a macro-level view, view our ABOUT page.

To download FREE chapters to see if these books can help your journey (and navigating this forum) visit the link below. If you have not read any of the books, we suggest starting with The Millionaire Fastlane.

While reading these books is NOT a requirement for forum participation, reading them will help you get the most out of your Fastlane experience. Think of the books like visiting a foreign country -- if you know the host language, you'll get a better experience. And even better, if you're an aspiring entrepreneur, and three books were written to change your life.

If you have read the books and would like your "I've read!" badge plus additional forum privileges, please post in the appropriate thread.

2. I've Read UNSCRIPTED.

A common question first asked at the forum is "Where do I start??" Well, after you read the books, read the BEST THREADS of the forum, the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Pick out the ones that align with your focus, or read them all. 

1. MOST VIEWED TOPICS
  2. MOST LIKED POSTS

This is a close knit community free from the SCRIPTED gulag of cultural mediocrity. Please tell us your story. The more the better. A simple "Hello great to be here" (while nice) is generally ignored by the community. We want to hear where you've been, and where you're going.

Do a forum search function to make sure your topic hasn't already been discussed. More than likely, it already has. Common questions like "do I go to college?" have been answered a GAZILLION times.

If you are here at the forum solely to promote something, your experience likely won't end well. Any promotional, SEO, or backlinking activity that occurs in the main forum will result in a FAST DELETE and BAN. Please save your time.

If you have something to promote, please pay for a MARKETPLACE Ad which gives you the privilege to create your own forum thread, complete with a week long exposure at the top of the forum's home page.

Alternatively, you can post your self-promotional content at anytime in the SELF-PROMOTION thread which is a continuous thread of self-promotional activities.

Text "Unscripted !" to 480.531.8964 to join the FREE text network curated personally by MJ DeMarco. Keep apprised on any emerging GOLD and NOTABLE threads, motivational blurbs to keep your Unscripted journey on track, legendary forum posts extracted from the forum, otherwise buried in some monster thread, and other actionable advice from MJ (and other forum members) exclusively cherry-picked from the forum. Available in USA or Canada. Alternatively, you can join the Unscripted Network on Telegram, available worldwide.

As an addendum to the above, posting affiliate marketing links is PROHIBITED. The forum doesn't want to hear about how you stumbled on a great training program, a meditation secret for manifesting wealth, or how to grow your IG account by 100 followers a day. READ THE BOOKS ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS STUFF IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. Quit acting like a guppy in shark's playground.

Are you here because you're interested in using the forum to build your list, hot prospect, and enlarge your sales funnel? Word of caution: THIS BEHAVIOR does not work here and you will be CALLED-OUT on it, or worse, exposed as a charlatan. If your participation at the forum is conditional upon you selling, backlinking, or hot-prospecting the forum users, again, it likely won't end well.

You can expose content by clicking tags, forum categories, or prefixes. The native forum search function is marginal at best (thanks Xenforo) and usually the Google search box does a better job. Also note, some of our best threads are dozens of pages AND HUNDREDS of posts long. Unfortunately, the best material sometimes gets lost among the noise. The best way to percolate the best content to the top of any thread is to SORT BY LIKES. This can be done at the top of the thread view.

If you're here to promote something, place a MARKETPLACE AD or post in the designated self-promotion thread. Otherwise, you will be banned. Here are some behaviors that will result in your Fastlane experience being short-lived.
  3. Post a meetup for some nondescript meeting and some nondescript hotel with a nondescript purpose. (MLM ALERT!)
  4. Be a deceptive advocate -- take part in a discussion about a company/product/service as if you are an innocent bystander when in fact, you are employed or financially invested in the product/service.
  5. Peacock as a guru.
  6. Be a troll -- this is a business forum that promotes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and a GROWTH MINDSET. If you are a part of the SCRIPTED mediocrity and victim mob, you aren't going to last here. In other words, this is our "safe space" from the idiocy of safe spaces.
  7. Discuss religion or post political threads. While we graze political discussions occasionally, it's usually because they advocate SCRIPTED victimology, virtuous mediocrity, and anti-business themes.

I'm sorry, but none of us want to hear how you are a master at "slaying chicks", "getting laid" and "pulling tail". Women entrepreneurs have some of the best insights. If we are to benefit from their opinions, refrain from posting immature locker room, beer-buddy guy talk in the public forum— keep this stuff to your own private networks or post in the private MEN'S FORUM. Look at this forum as a CEO boardroom composed of half women, half men. Don't be a douche as none of us want to hear about your gender world views.

Aside from specific business topics, the forum also has numerous "chat threads" that act like an ongoing discussion and are continuous. Feel free to contribute to these at anytime.

If you'd like to view the forum without any advertising (except forum sponsors) and would like your contributions privately unindexable by search engines, please join Fastlane INSIDERS for as little as $7.99/mo.

Many Fastlaners have built strong relationships at the forum that have blossomed into great things. From best friends, to mentors, to millionaire partnerships. This all starts with you CONTRIBUTING and becoming part of the community, not lurking in the shadows. You have something to contribute, even if you don't quite yet have a business, a million bucks, or a successful track record. DO NOT LET FEAR STOP YOU.

I do not visit Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook often, but I am here EVERY SINGLE DAY to help you achieve what you know you can achieve. With that said, I wish you the best and I hope to see a lot of you here at the forum.

Thank you MJ, it's truly a beautiful community you have built.

RuddyProspero

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2022

vegandoctor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
May 13, 2022

2. I've Read UNSCRIPTED.

1. MOST VIEWED TOPICS
  2. MOST LIKED POSTS

5. Peacock as a guru.

Hello Everyone! happy to have joined. I am on my Fastlane journey, building my second productocracy after building a people-business which freed me from having to work with clients 1:1 10 hours per day.
I am happy to share my journey with you :) Sorry in advance for my English but I am not a native.

ArmanK

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 30, 2022

2. I've Read UNSCRIPTED.

1. MOST VIEWED TOPICS
  2. MOST LIKED POSTS

5. Peacock as a guru.

This is the first forum I have ever joined and after being here for just a few days I can already say this probably beats 99% of forums on the interwebs.

@MJ DeMarco you really have made a safe space for fascinating topics to be discussed. Thank you.

I am still in wantrepreneur land but I have a feeling this forum is the exact kick in the a$$ I need!

abz1123

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 23, 2022
hi what do you think is the fastest route to take to be on the Fastlane, should I get a 9-5 job and then start my social media agency or should I start it now

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.