- Joined
- Nov 24, 2016
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 141%
Hey guys, after some research iv desided to do amazon FBA selling to pay my bills.
(ordering bulk from china and sending it to amazon)
Iv followed a detailed cource on the subject and now iv started.
Only being stubborn as always I thought I could take some shortcuts...
Apparently you cant!
I thought I could skip going for multiple samples and just pick on good supplier and it semed good enough so i went for them.
Only I deceded to change model last minute and dident look over the reviews properly.
Turns out the are bad quality and now im stuck with a shipment of 500pcs.
Its not the end of the world but it means ill have to sell these off cheeply and start all over again with a proper model.
Status:
Production almost finished cargo ready date 25-9-18
BTW I want to look into dropshiping next to FBA selling as selling with amazon has a large capital restriction ( I cant lend money aready got a morgage and you need capital to expand quickly)
PS is the trade war going to mean everyone will start doing FBA shipments to europe instead of USA?
(ordering bulk from china and sending it to amazon)
Iv followed a detailed cource on the subject and now iv started.
Only being stubborn as always I thought I could take some shortcuts...
Apparently you cant!
I thought I could skip going for multiple samples and just pick on good supplier and it semed good enough so i went for them.
Only I deceded to change model last minute and dident look over the reviews properly.
Turns out the are bad quality and now im stuck with a shipment of 500pcs.
Its not the end of the world but it means ill have to sell these off cheeply and start all over again with a proper model.
Status:
Production almost finished cargo ready date 25-9-18
BTW I want to look into dropshiping next to FBA selling as selling with amazon has a large capital restriction ( I cant lend money aready got a morgage and you need capital to expand quickly)
PS is the trade war going to mean everyone will start doing FBA shipments to europe instead of USA?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
