The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Started... Again!

Sarge737

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2020
Naples
I have been up and down this journey so many times and really never made it to the pinnacle of success that I desired. Get a little, then spend a lot.

Although serving in the Army for 27 years you would think I would-be disciple. Well, discipline in taking the actions necessary to move the needle or get things done I got down. But not the discipline that it takes to build a Fastlane Business that at age 51 years old I should have easily been retired.

So I'm Getting Started... Again!

After just reading a few of the articles on this Forum I am motivated to make this happen. To Get Rich Quick, But not Easy.

Why
-I never want to leave out of a car with my family again.
-I never want to worry about money again and where it will be coming from.
-I want to be able to do whatever I want to do when I want to do it.
-I want to make sure that when I leave this earth that my family never has to worry about money.
-I want a Rolls Royce Wraith Black on Black.

So I will post weekly updates on my journey. I hope it will inspire someone else to pick themselves up again and go for it. It is never too late.

So Day 1 Starts today - Take inventory.
Figure out my CENTS. With what I have now and if any of those things are worth expanding or putting on the back burner for a later date.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lovetodance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 30, 2020
Amsterdam
I have been up and down this journey so many times and really never made it to the pinnacle of success that I desired. Get a little, then spend a lot.

Although serving in the Army for 27 years you would think I would-be disciple. Well, discipline in taking the actions necessary to move the needle or get things done I got down. But not the discipline that it takes to build a Fastlane Business that at age 51 years old I should have easily been retired.

So I'm Getting Started... Again!

After just reading a few of the articles on this Forum I am motivated to make this happen. To Get Rich Quick, But not Easy.

Why
-I never want to leave out of a car with my family again.
-I never want to worry about money again and where it will be coming from.
-I want to be able to do whatever I want to do when I want to do it.
-I want to make sure that when I leave this earth that my family never has to worry about money.
-I want a Rolls Royce Wraith Black on Black.

So I will post weekly updates on my journey. I hope it will inspire someone else to pick themselves up again and go for it. It is never too late.

So Day 1 Starts today - Take inventory.
Figure out my CENTS. With what I have now and if any of those things are worth expanding or putting on the back burner for a later date.

Thnx for your post! I'm looking forward for your next updates ;) I also have ideas, which are already made, but need to get into action of distribution and a step by step plan (not being scared of the mountain itself). So lets motivate each other ;) Cheers!

Clay Alexander

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Sep 22, 2020
NI in UK
Similar age myself mate and barely have a pot to piss in. Looking to do whatever it takes, like yourself, to carve a better future for me and my son. Will be cheering you on :cool:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...