The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Getting Started... Again!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sarge737

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 12, 2020
Naples
I have been up and down this journey so many times and really never made it to the pinnacle of success that I desired. Get a little, then spend a lot.

Although serving in the Army for 27 years you would think I would-be disciple. Well, discipline in taking the actions necessary to move the needle or get things done I got down. But not the discipline that it takes to build a Fastlane Business that at age 51 years old I should have easily been retired.

So I'm Getting Started... Again!

After just reading a few of the articles on this Forum I am motivated to make this happen. To Get Rich Quick, But not Easy.

Why
-I never want to leave out of a car with my family again.
-I never want to worry about money again and where it will be coming from.
-I want to be able to do whatever I want to do when I want to do it.
-I want to make sure that when I leave this earth that my family never has to worry about money.
-I want a Rolls Royce Wraith Black on Black.

So I will post weekly updates on my journey. I hope it will inspire someone else to pick themselves up again and go for it. It is never too late.

So Day 1 Starts today - Take inventory.
Figure out my CENTS. With what I have now and if any of those things are worth expanding or putting on the back burner for a later date.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

lovetodance

New Contributor
Sep 30, 2020
Amsterdam
I have been up and down this journey so many times and really never made it to the pinnacle of success that I desired. Get a little, then spend a lot.

Although serving in the Army for 27 years you would think I would-be disciple. Well, discipline in taking the actions necessary to move the needle or get things done I got down. But not the discipline that it takes to build a Fastlane Business that at age 51 years old I should have easily been retired.

So I'm Getting Started... Again!

After just reading a few of the articles on this Forum I am motivated to make this happen. To Get Rich Quick, But not Easy.

Why
-I never want to leave out of a car with my family again.
-I never want to worry about money again and where it will be coming from.
-I want to be able to do whatever I want to do when I want to do it.
-I want to make sure that when I leave this earth that my family never has to worry about money.
-I want a Rolls Royce Wraith Black on Black.

So I will post weekly updates on my journey. I hope it will inspire someone else to pick themselves up again and go for it. It is never too late.

So Day 1 Starts today - Take inventory.
Figure out my CENTS. With what I have now and if any of those things are worth expanding or putting on the back burner for a later date.

Thnx for your post! I'm looking forward for your next updates ;) I also have ideas, which are already made, but need to get into action of distribution and a step by step plan (not being scared of the mountain itself). So lets motivate each other ;) Cheers!

G Man

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 22, 2020
NI in UK
Similar age myself mate and barely have a pot to piss in. Looking to do whatever it takes, like yourself, to carve a better future for me and my son. Will be cheering you on :cool:

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom