What's new

Getting over the feeling of not being good-enough.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Anuj Raman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
13
Location
INDIA
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 362%
The day has finally come.

Today I finally decided that I am going to sign-up for this forum. I have been reading this forum for about an year now, but I always felt resistant to sign-up.

I always felt that I am not good enough, I don't have anything to offer to this amazing forum with so many smart entrepreneurs.

But something happened yesterday which changed my mindset entirely and made me join this forum today.

It was a thread from my favorite fastlane contributor @Andy Black titled "Learning from 700+ PMs with fellow forum members" in which he said -

"If your goal is to help others, you're less likely to get in your own way - because you're not even in the picture anymore."

That was when I realized, I do have a lot of value to offer, because then I was not thinking about myself rather I started to think how I can help others and create value for them.

Let me introduce myself:
I am 19 year old from India. I am in my sophomore year of college.
I had been an above average performer throughout my school life, but things had now ever since I got into college.
Everyone of my friends are focused on getting the highest job placement from the college, applying for internships in big companies.

Whereas I am more focused on learning "how to build a business" , "how to write a copy that sells", trying stuff, creating websites, doing freelance work, making youtube videos, learning video marketing,learning about psychology,studying costumer behavior etc.

Because of which my grades in college suffer.
And then I start to beat myself up for not being good enough (insert negative self-talk).

I wanted to join the forum because I knew that if somehow I am able to surround myself with like-minded people, people who are smarter than me and are true hustlers, it might rub off on me.

My Entrepreneurial Journey So Far:
In the year 2012 I started making electronic music. I sold music through small record labels. Back then I didn't even know how to market my music. My music reach sucked. I was not able to reach my dream of becoming a big electronic music producer.
Then one day I decided on ghost-producing for other artists. Tried to spam on social media to market my services.

Never thought that spamming could land me a project, but it did. Made two songs for a good pay of 100$ and then I quit ghost producing.

Made music for 3-4 years but then I quit it altogether. Tried to market it in some innovative ways (let's save it for another post) but failed miserably.

Then I learned how to make websites. Made two websites so far.
One of them turned out to be a success. The basic idea for the website was to post book summaries and to monetize it through affiliate links.
After 3-4 months,failed at that too because I didn't really understand how to create an affiliate website that can earn me commissions. Moreover I didn't know SEO back then because of which I wasn't able to earn much through that website, so I decided to quit.

Then I starteddoing freelance copywriting on Upwork. Got a gig here and there.Thanks to @SinisterLex .

But then I got stuck up with exams and upwork terminated my account because of inactivity.
Which is kind of sad, but never mind.

Anyways this was all that I wanted to share about me for now.
Nice meeting you all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Iydimmipv opvsufadvoup nz gsoipf. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph, juqi vu tii nusi ug zua.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom