The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Fulfillment through Content

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Hey Fastlane Family,

I currently run a digital agency that's focused on marketing analytics and Digital Training.

Both are great products but with long lead times for gaining sales.

The marketing analytics service has an average lead time of about 2 months to convert strangers into customers, mostly targeting CEO's and Founders on LinkedIn.

The training also has a similar lead time as well, targeting HR Managers of different companies.

I mostly use LinkedIn as my major prospecting tool, I use all the tools, LinkedIn sales navigator, Octopus, Hunter, Snovio etc.

I've noticed that if I spend 4 hours a day building relationships with my potential customers, I get averagely 2 appointments per day.

But I've been thinking deeply about adding a third digital service with quicker lead times, which could potentially be bigger if Executed properly and maybe bring more fulfillment to me.

I was having a discussion with a friend, who tried launching an email marketing service, but struggled to get customers, she had no customer acquisition process which she could commit to and although she was a great writer, she was doomed to fail because she had no idea how to get customers.

I see the advantage and the opportunity to create and scale a writing service, there are so many kids who are clueless about what to do with their lives where I'm from, and although talented, could really benefit from having to learn about content marketing, and none of them have an idea of customer acquisition.

For most of these guys, getting paid $2 -5 per article would be a complete dream come true, I could build an army of writers, focus on acquiring talent, training, and quality of work, while reducing plagiarism and late deliveries and all the potential dangers involved in the process and sell the articles for about $30 - $60 per piece.

I know if I apply my service and spend an extra 1 - 2 hours building relationships for this new service on LinkedIn I could easily get customers interested, and after proof of concept with maybe 10 clients, and a small army of writers, I can then scale it up with paid media on Instagram and Google Ads.

Right now, I only have one writer and zero clients.

The goal for February 2020 -

10 Clients -
Revenue tracker - $1200

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.