Think your business is too small for a toll free number? Guess again!
Having a toll free number adds to the illusion your business is much bigger than it is. Remember in The Millionaire Fastlane where MJ madd up names of employees on his websites about page? Do the same for your business.
The FCC recently released a new prefix for Toll Free numbers, 833. What that means is, you can get a toll free number AND get a vanity number.
Yup, a cool number that spells something.
I just got my vanity number last week, and it rhymes and I’m so damn amused with myself for it haha
There are plenty of voip style phone services you can use for your toll free number with low costs. I’m not going to turn this thread I to an ad for them, but quick googling will help with that.
My toll free number now has 3 extensions, that all call my cell phone and send me voice to text emails, not too shabby.
Having a toll free number adds to the illusion your business is much bigger than it is. Remember in The Millionaire Fastlane where MJ madd up names of employees on his websites about page? Do the same for your business.
The FCC recently released a new prefix for Toll Free numbers, 833. What that means is, you can get a toll free number AND get a vanity number.
Yup, a cool number that spells something.
I just got my vanity number last week, and it rhymes and I’m so damn amused with myself for it haha
There are plenty of voip style phone services you can use for your toll free number with low costs. I’m not going to turn this thread I to an ad for them, but quick googling will help with that.
My toll free number now has 3 extensions, that all call my cell phone and send me voice to text emails, not too shabby.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
