Hey!
I recently read the book "Unscripted " which led me to this forum.
I read many books to different topics like entrepreneurship, self-development, etc. but I never agreed so much with a person as I did with @MJ DeMarco.
Let me introduce myself briefly:
Right now, I'm 23 years old, live in Germany and study physics. Back in 2017, I realized that the scripted way of living (get good grades, apply for a job in a big company and do some work for others) is not what I want to pursue. Since then I continued studying only because of my own interest in the topics, what is still there.
The problem is that until now I didn't really take action, besides many action-fakes (shame on me). But Unscripted was an eye-opener what will wait for me if I don't change anything - a F*ck This Event.
My goal is: At the end of 2019 I want to earn money on my own so I can pay my bills and rent without trading time for money (using CENTS commandments)
I have many ideas but how can I know what customers would buy? To use MJ's metaphor: Deposit coins in the gumball machine otherwise you will never have the chance of a golden ball. So yesterday I started programming a SaaS that solves a problem I had on my job in the small business I work right now.
I look forward to having some inspiring conversations as there are already thousands in this forum.
Greetings.
Manuel
I recently read the book "Unscripted " which led me to this forum.
I read many books to different topics like entrepreneurship, self-development, etc. but I never agreed so much with a person as I did with @MJ DeMarco.
Let me introduce myself briefly:
Right now, I'm 23 years old, live in Germany and study physics. Back in 2017, I realized that the scripted way of living (get good grades, apply for a job in a big company and do some work for others) is not what I want to pursue. Since then I continued studying only because of my own interest in the topics, what is still there.
The problem is that until now I didn't really take action, besides many action-fakes (shame on me). But Unscripted was an eye-opener what will wait for me if I don't change anything - a F*ck This Event.
My goal is: At the end of 2019 I want to earn money on my own so I can pay my bills and rent without trading time for money (using CENTS commandments)
I have many ideas but how can I know what customers would buy? To use MJ's metaphor: Deposit coins in the gumball machine otherwise you will never have the chance of a golden ball. So yesterday I started programming a SaaS that solves a problem I had on my job in the small business I work right now.
I look forward to having some inspiring conversations as there are already thousands in this forum.
Greetings.
Manuel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
