Kailas Joshi
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2018
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 67%
Hello people!
As I've mentioned earlier I have a printing and packaging solutions company and I'll post regarding that later. This is a very juvenile question that I have - Is it really possible to be a 'real' musician?
Like the guy who makes music (on his own terms) and gets paid for it, respected for it and people look up to this guy and not some commercial fart who just hits play and a million dollar amount is transferred to his bank. I've been a very erratic and hot-headed person in the past and in these years, things have changed. Even though most of my time is occupied with business and working out(I was fat too haha), I really wish to play music(like fo-real and not as a 'hobby')(been doing this for about 12 years, no 'real' success as such) as that is the one thing that comes naturally to me. I just need help to learn the art of selling music and/or channels through which I can generate income through music, all leads welcome, whether they are books, criticism, personal talks/chats, examples or ways to deal in this industry
As I've mentioned earlier I have a printing and packaging solutions company and I'll post regarding that later. This is a very juvenile question that I have - Is it really possible to be a 'real' musician?
Like the guy who makes music (on his own terms) and gets paid for it, respected for it and people look up to this guy and not some commercial fart who just hits play and a million dollar amount is transferred to his bank. I've been a very erratic and hot-headed person in the past and in these years, things have changed. Even though most of my time is occupied with business and working out(I was fat too haha), I really wish to play music(like fo-real and not as a 'hobby')(been doing this for about 12 years, no 'real' success as such) as that is the one thing that comes naturally to me. I just need help to learn the art of selling music and/or channels through which I can generate income through music, all leads welcome, whether they are books, criticism, personal talks/chats, examples or ways to deal in this industry
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
