The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Coworking Call for Content Publishers online such as blogger and youtubers

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Hey guys, I have been struggling with procrastination for quite a while now, and working on my own as a company of one makes it very exhausting to do the work on schedule and focus, especially when everything becomes demotivating and boring.

And then I found a solution to fix this issue by organizing a coworking space for public accountability calls with like-minded individuals and using something like the Pomodoro technique while working together, so if you want to join other members or me further the session 24/weekdays is my vision for this coworking space gathering.

In the session:

-5mins Intro meditation
-We work on 1 task at a time for a 50mins focus session
-5mins break & recharge meditation (also, we as a community or members will participate in a guided meditation to recharge or optimize our mind and body for the next focus or work session)
-Repeat the cycle as long as you can until you're done for the day or have accomplished your tasks for the day

Join the Focus Community for updates or discussions about the coworking events.

Here's the latest update: Free Coworking Call for Bloggers, Youtubers or Publishers

See you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
Hey guys, I have been struggling for procastination for quite a while now and working on your own as a company of one makes it very exausting for me to do the work on schedule and focus especially when everything becomes demotivating and boring.

And then I found a solution to fix this issue by organizing coworking space of public accountability call with like minded individuals and using something like pomodoro technique while working together, so if you want to join me or other members further of the session 24/weekdays is my vision for this coworking space gathering, please comment on this post so I can send over more details.

In the session:

-We work on 1 task at a time for 50mins focus session
-10mins break (also we as a community or members will participate in guided meditation to recharge or optimize our mind and body for the next focus or work session)
-Repeat cycle as long as you can until you're done for the day or you have accomplishe your tasks for the day

See you!
Hey there
I would be interested in joining
Hey guys, I have been struggling for procastination for quite a while now and working on your own as a company of one makes it very exausting for me to do the work on schedule and focus especially when everything becomes demotivating and boring.

And then I found a solution to fix this issue by organizing coworking space of public accountability call with like minded individuals and using something like pomodoro technique while working together, so if you want to join me or other members further of the session 24/weekdays is my vision for this coworking space gathering, please comment on this post so I can send over more details.

In the session:

-We work on 1 task at a time for 50mins focus session
-10mins break (also we as a community or members will participate in guided meditation to recharge or optimize our mind and body for the next focus or work session)
-Repeat cycle as long as you can until you're done for the day or you have accomplishe your tasks for the day

See you!
Hey there
I would be interested in joining.

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
Awesome, feel free to join me on Focus Community | Facebook for discussions related to this project and check in at Welcome to Study Together! - Study Together for the call. I am usually active at midnight (1-3am GMT+8)
Okay I joined all of the above waiting to be approved on the Facebook private group but on study together the call is it an audio call or video call I don't like doing video calls

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Okay I joined all of the above waiting to be approved on the Facebook private group but on study together the call is it an audio call or video call I don't like doing video calls
For Facebook, will approve once moderator is active.

For the Coworking call, you can just join w/o mic or cam enabled if not comfortable at the first time. But it is recommended to join with camera on eventually which is the idea of why we are having the Coworking call, which is to take advantage of public accountability to force ourselves being productive and focus on each task at the given moment or block of time because we all know we are being look after by each other in the community who joins the program or activity

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
For Facebook, will approve once moderator is active.

For the Coworking call, you can just join w/o mic or cam enabled if not comfortable at the first time. But it is recommended to join with camera on eventually which is the idea of why we are having the Coworking call, which is to take advantage of public accountability to force ourselves being productive and focus on each task at the given moment or block of time because we all know we are being look after by each other in the community who joins the program or activity
Okay no problem

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022
I have updated the platform bro as the previous one can't seem to make us talk, so we're transitioning to Skype instead. Check the schedule of events in the FB Group
Okay if you say so I check the FB group

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Thank you for introducing us to this community.
But personally,
facebook is one of the places that doesn't make me happy. Since I learned to live without him I feel much better.
You don't really need to stay on Facebook, you just get the update and join the coworking space, whether on Skype or Zoom, whichever is available at the time being. That is only the temporary and easiest way for me to post updates while we are still working on the best platform to use

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
You don't really need to stay on Facebook, you just get the update and join the coworking space, whether on Skype or Zoom, whichever is available at the time being. That is only the temporary and easiest way for me to post updates while we are still working on the best platform to use
I understood. I'll see how to do this with my schedule.

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
I understood. I'll see how to do this with my schedule.
I suggest watching the entire webinar at https://focusblocks.co to understand how it works; it would be much better if you could hop in for at least the 7 days trial they offer.

I'm already a member, and it's amazing for me. You can find me there every single day within 11 am to 3 am. It's the only thing that works for me nowadays, especially in my grinding period of building a new business and passive income streams online. It should be enough for me, but I also want to do this specifically for online publishers, YouTubers and bloggers or those who just want to use the system without having to pay anything (as long as they participate and not just joke around while in the call) because we need to filter the people who would join and make sure they are willing to participate and could help to make the space really effective for each and everyone. The best example of how it works is Focus Blocks at https://focusblocks.co

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
I suggest watching the entire webinar at https://focusblocks.co to understand how it works; it would be much better if you could hop in for at least the 7 days trial they offer.

I'm already a member, and it's amazing for me. You can find me there every single day within 11 am to 3 am. It's the only thing that works for me nowadays, especially in my grinding period of building a new business and passive income streams online. It should be enough for me, but I also want to do this specifically for online publishers, YouTubers and bloggers or those who just want to use the system without having to pay anything (as long as they participate and not just joke around while in the call) because we need to filter the people who would join and make sure they are willing to participate and could help to make the space really effective for each and everyone. The best example of how it works is Focus Blocks at https://focusblocks.co

okay , I thrown eye to the focusbloks. The only THING that Can block me it's my Bad prononciation of English words.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.