The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gaming Entrepreneurs?!?!

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
I used to be a real gamer, when i was 11 years old i started with the C64. There was a period in my life I was playing too much, it was a problem. But from these experiences I have been able to make my strength, now I have a successful company that provides training to professionals and parents. Grip op gamen | alles over Gamen, Opvoeden en meer

I also wrote a book about dealing with gaming.
But I still love to play! After a busy day, I love to play a game!

My question is whether there are more entrepreneurs here who like to play games, and which games do you play?
My all time favorites are:
  • Rainbow Six
  • Call of Duty-
  • Fifa / Pro evolution

What are yours .....?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
I used to be a real gamer, when i was 11 years old i started with the C64. There was a period in my life I was playing too much, it was a problem. But from these experiences I have been able to make my strength, now I have a successful company that provides training to professionals and parents. Grip op gamen | alles over Gamen, Opvoeden en meer

I also wrote a book about dealing with gaming.
But I still love to play! After a busy day, I love to play a game!

My question is whether there are more entrepreneurs here who like to play games, and which games do you play?
My all time favorites are:
  • Rainbow Six
  • Call of Duty-
  • Fifa / Pro evolution

What are yours .....?
Yes I do play (maybe too much :rofl:), GTA 4 and 5, BeamNG...

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Dota 2
Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition

These 2 are what I play nowadays. Mostly AoE.

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hahaha I also play AoE regularly, single player games give me pleasure in the repetition of actions and predictable outcome (the opposite of what I should be focusing on business).
Also I'm a big fan of RPGs, zelda and Final Fantasy series, golden sun and older nes ones.
I play Warhammer 40000 Space Marine as well, Also tekken and Soul Calibur series, and the original PS1 Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series (I even took part in a Spyro indie game project).
Finally this last year I've played several "walking simulators" such as The Witness, Firewatch, Edith Finch, or that one about an office, and Abzu. Interesting, thought-provoking and beautiful all of them...

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Occasional minecraft or other sandbox games. Go (the thousands of years old board game) has absorbed most of my gaming energy though. I play it online and in person, at least weekly.

Ramtin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 16, 2018
The Netherlands
It’s my guilty pleasure. Lately I put on witcher 3 for an hour or so. I actually started my journey working in the game industry. I worked on Horizon Zero dawn as a concept artist. But after seeing the CEO coming to work with a boat I wanted to become more than just a gear in a large machine.

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
PS4 guy here.
Once a month:
FIFA 20 ~Volta Mode
Call of Duty MW

Nostalgia games I play like once a year:
Minecraft
Crash Team Racing
Combat Arms(PC)

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Hahaha I also play AoE regularly, single player games give me pleasure in the repetition of actions and predictable outcome (the opposite of what I should be focusing on business).

I play AoE almost exclusively online, it trains your decision making on the spot and how to deal with stressful situations.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
CS:GO, Beamn.NG, Noita, and I'm really surprised to see so many others here playing Beam.NG too.

I might play an hour or two a day after I've done everything that I need to on my business. As long as it's done in moderation, I think you're fine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.