I used to be a real gamer, when i was 11 years old i started with the C64. There was a period in my life I was playing too much, it was a problem. But from these experiences I have been able to make my strength, now I have a successful company that provides training to professionals and parents. Grip op gamen | alles over Gamen, Opvoeden en meer
I also wrote a book about dealing with gaming.
But I still love to play! After a busy day, I love to play a game!
My question is whether there are more entrepreneurs here who like to play games, and which games do you play?
My all time favorites are:
What are yours .....?
I also wrote a book about dealing with gaming.
But I still love to play! After a busy day, I love to play a game!
My question is whether there are more entrepreneurs here who like to play games, and which games do you play?
My all time favorites are:
- Rainbow Six
- Call of Duty-
- Fifa / Pro evolution
What are yours .....?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
