- Joined
- Jan 21, 2016
- Messages
- 90
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 108%
Hello!
Let me give you some heads up before I begin.
Im 17 years old guy, 2nd year of highschool in Poland. I'm in maths / geography class. I'm interested in programming, computer science, economics, marketing and management. Not saying I'm an expert in those things, but that is something I would want to do in the future. I know 2 languages - English and French (and Polish of course). I'm doing some bussiness on the side, making a small (yet) passive income, but also getting educated in the subjects named above.
After thinking a lot about my future, talking to people wiser than me and doing research in the internet I decided to go to the university. A local one.
My goal is to make my own company so later it will make enough money for me to retire. My question is: Which studies should I choose to help me with managing my own firm?
I wanna be a programmer (that's for sure) but not for ever. I thought about working as a one to make some kind of starting budget, and when I have enough knowledge and money, quit and make my own thing. Even if I don't study Informatics, I'm still gonna do it on the side.
I know there's no university that guarantees you success, and I'm prepared to work hard for it. I know I might have not described everything as I should, but if you have some questions, I will answer them all.
Thank you for your time
Let me give you some heads up before I begin.
Im 17 years old guy, 2nd year of highschool in Poland. I'm in maths / geography class. I'm interested in programming, computer science, economics, marketing and management. Not saying I'm an expert in those things, but that is something I would want to do in the future. I know 2 languages - English and French (and Polish of course). I'm doing some bussiness on the side, making a small (yet) passive income, but also getting educated in the subjects named above.
After thinking a lot about my future, talking to people wiser than me and doing research in the internet I decided to go to the university. A local one.
My goal is to make my own company so later it will make enough money for me to retire. My question is: Which studies should I choose to help me with managing my own firm?
I wanna be a programmer (that's for sure) but not for ever. I thought about working as a one to make some kind of starting budget, and when I have enough knowledge and money, quit and make my own thing. Even if I don't study Informatics, I'm still gonna do it on the side.
I know there's no university that guarantees you success, and I'm prepared to work hard for it. I know I might have not described everything as I should, but if you have some questions, I will answer them all.
Thank you for your time
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
