Cole227
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2021
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 20%
I am 19 and working part time at my digital marketing job. (24 hrs/week) at 13 dollars per hour. The ecommerce manager / marketer above me has found a new job. I am the most fit candidate for the job. It would be salary of 40k a year and full time.
I live at home and have saved enough money to start a business idea worth pursuing. Do I go full time to save money and gain extra experience? Or do I stay part time and dive deep into my business.
I have used the (WADM) WEIGHTRD AVERAGE DECISION MAKING from the book and part time came out on top. Any advice would help thanks!
I live at home and have saved enough money to start a business idea worth pursuing. Do I go full time to save money and gain extra experience? Or do I stay part time and dive deep into my business.
I have used the (WADM) WEIGHTRD AVERAGE DECISION MAKING from the book and part time came out on top. Any advice would help thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
